Are you up for it?

im up for it.......been waitin for us to contend for well anything since i was old enough to know football.....especially as its a chance to stick up the big middle one to the 90% of my relations who are all rags

I'm more than up for it, I've been waiting all my life for us to be in the title race until the end of the season, and for the record I think we'll win it.

we`ve had years of fighting off relegation, thinking that at any time our club could vanish into the lower reaches of the football league.

fighting for the title isnt pressure, fighting relegation and oblivion, is

If we are under pressure , then equally so are the rags ..... they daren't drop a point and are playin' out of their skins , the relief on their players and fans faces after recent wins has been there for all to see.

They will win most , if not all of their games , though , no doubt about that .... and if we want the title then so must we!

Bored of being top of the league for 99% of the season I'm so envious of wolves and Bolton ;-)

There is more pressure on Champions and 'biggest and best club ever' united than us.

By far.

And they know it.

And they're shiteing their knickers.

Im not, :( blood pressure nor my mental health can handle this run in :( i dont function between games at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.