Are you up for it?

Every time I think about it I feel physically sick, just when I think we will get some daylight between us and them they pull something back. Their luck can't last surely, if it does then quite frankly I may have to kill some rag supporters, tbh if they didn't have Slur Alex they'd be mid table and they know it. To win it against them on derby night would be the sweetest victory ever but I'll take winning it on a 5 goal difference on the other hand if it came to that I'd be watching it from a hospital ward.

Great time to be Blue.

Well up for it, but I don't know how I'm going to get through all those long days and nights between matches!

Just keep matching or bettering the scum's results in the 8 games up to the Derby and we'll be just about ready to clinch the Title that night!

Believe!

Brilliant vid just wish David would score more like the last goal, but also it shows how good we are and really we should be 10 points clear at least.

I worry the refs aint finished with us yet. They'll keep bending over backwards helping the rags in every game that they need it. It happens every season and it will keep happening. We've got to hold our nerve as a team and fans. Get to a bookies and try to get a bet on the rags getting more penalties than us, getting more injury time goals and getting fewer yellows and reds than us... I'll tell you now they wont take the bet cos I've tried!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.