Are you up for it?

Quite looking forward to a nice relaxing pre-season now (i wont be saying that 2 weeks after the season ends).
The title race is terrifying. Just need to keep up our awesome home form.

The FA Cup was unreal last season, it was that good because we beat them and won it.

Winning the title will be great, winning the title directly against them will be even better.

What i want is everybody backing the team and making loads of noise in every home game we have left.

m20.benny said:
we will fucking walk it.

united are very poor and have been the luckiest team in the league all season.

i just wish we were playing them next week so we could banjo them right out of the title race.

This is a good shout. It's a shame that we aren't playing them sooner, we would really stretch away from them and relieve some of the pressure for the run-in.

zeven said:
Im not, :( blood pressure nor my mental health can handle this run in :( i dont function between games at all.

I agree. Had to laugh listening to the radio after the Bolton game when the commentator described the game as "a serene walk in the park for City". Until Mario's goal I was a complete gibbering wreck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.