Arena Bomb - conspiracy theory court case

The clown claimed his report was in the public interest. And I agree, incidents like the bombing deserve thorough investigation.
In this case the "public interest" has been a demonstration that Richard Hall is a complete and utter twat, and anyone who supports his baseless rantings should be with him in a padded cell.

I know it would be difficult but we should make the spreading of these conspiracy theories a criminal offence. That would make the publishers of a book liable and also the social media platform. Posting hate messages is an offence, but this is an extreme version of that. Maybe five years in Strangeways would put these arseoles off.

I know it would be difficult but we should make the spreading of these conspiracy theories a criminal offence. That would make the publishers of a book liable and also the social media platform. Posting hate messages is an offence, but this is an extreme version of that. Maybe five years in Strangeways would put these arseoles off.

That'll leave all the god botherers and flat earthers all looking at a stretch in the big house. It doesn't really help much when the UK media are a bunch of lying cunts who propagate lies and drivel themselves.

We really genuinely are living in a brave new world.

You can read the full transcript of his cross examination...he has posted the link on his website

https://cdn1.richplanet.net/pdf/Trial-Transcript.pdf - his bit starts on page 298

Basically, to everything thats put to him he responds with "yeah but no"...he is Vicky Pollard from Little Britain
I read some of that. His methodology appears to have been that if something couldn't be verified 100% then it never happened. So if there is no video of the actual moment the bomb went off, it didn't happen.

And he had some sort of self-proclaimed expert analyse speech patterns and this person reckoned that if someone said "um" or "er" a lot, then they were clearly lying. Another specific example was they used a statement that Martin Hibbert had made, where he talked about injuries to his neck but used the fact that he'd said "the neck" rather than "my neck" to prove (in their view) that he was lying. Quite astonishing.

It'd be karma on a wonderful scale if someone beat him to a pulp and broke every bone in his body, then everyone said he was making it up because there was no visual evidence of the event happening.

My lad got ill 12 month or so after this, we met many victims in both MRI and Stepping Hill undergoing treatment as a result of the attack. I seem to remember talking to one girls parents in the brew room who was still in the level below intensive care.

So if you meet a denier in the wild, slap the silly cunts round the head, the young lady in question had chunks missing from her legs where bolts had ripped through her

Two bore are sometimes known as "Punt Guns" ( they are so big and heavy that they can only be fired whilst lying down in a narrow boat).
Change the 'P' to a 'C' and a *unt gun would be ideal to shoot this twat with !!!
Probably too fast as well. A slow painful demise would be much better. The **** needs rubbing out then drawing again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.