Arena Bomb - conspiracy theory court case

For those getting their knickers in a twist, dont shoot the messenger and i did say he could have been a walter mitty. Calm down

I mean, it is almost certainly bullshit. But I’m sure you know that.

Having said that. You tell people that we lock people up in Belmarsh for years on end without any prospect of trial and they don’t believe you.

I mean, it is almost certainly bullshit. But I’m sure you know that.

Having said that. You tell people that we lock people up in Belmarsh for years on end without any prospect of trial and they don’t believe you.
I didnt really take much notice at the time but i was also pretty indifferent to whether he was full of shit or not.
I think one thing is for sure, when it comes to the secret services , we dont know the half of it

Yeah these type of accounts are all over X. The posts usually end with ‘people just wake up please’

Ok. I’ll wake up and see the earth is flat, there are 10 clone Bidens, we’re being poisoned by the government by using planes to block the sun and that 9/11 was all
Staged.

Fucking morons.

Lol.

Don't forget the geo-engineering making the British weather colder this year.... for some reason.

Lol.

Don't forget the geo-engineering making the British weather colder this year.... for some reason.

It’s those well known Commies in the Met Office behind it.

Telling us it’s the hottest summer on record every year when I can quite clearly remember it being a bit chilly one day in June.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.