Argentinian blues

Keep it slow and with a 'drum beat' rhythm....look and listen to the Argentina fans and players vids from the w/c.

Also the last two verses should be sung In a higher key / voice inflection.

Yesterday's match version can be improved on...get it wrong now and it'll never be as good as it could be...get it right however and it'll be a long time winner.

I'm here all week.

could it not be changed from Argentinian blues to Mancunian blues something like
we've got hart and zabaleta
we've got vincent kompany

could it not be changed from Argentinian blues to Mancunian blues something like
we've got hart and zabaleta
we've got vincent kompany

I think the basis of the chant is from the song sung by the Arfentina fans. A homage to Argentina's City players.

I think the basis of the chant is from the song sung by the Arfentina fans. A homage to Argentina's City players.

well why dont we have a homage to liverpool for sterling and go back to singing you'll never walk alone like we used to , I know where the song comes from I was saying we could take it somewhere else and turn it into a song that could be changed for whoever is in the team

It is an Argentinian song that has been adapted people are just suggesting things whilst it is in its infancy

It's too late, this version is already all over social media. You're not going to change it now, the 2nd verse is the only hope because I'm not keen on leaving Demichelis out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.