Argentinian blues

Loved the original since I heard it all over last years World Cup. In homaage to the original and Sergio, does making the last line "Aguero es mas grande que Pele" fit?

Hi! I'm Franco from argentina. I m here to show the original version of this song, singed by the fans of the biggest team of the world. BOCA JUNIORS.

Was at Goodison yesterday where it was being belted out in fine style on the concourse & gradually people were picking up the lyrics & joining in. I particularly liked the guy banging his hand on the bookies booth in between verses trying to keep the rhythm constant!

Have to agree with others on here though that it was being sung a little bit too quickly. Needs to be kept at the right tempo & with the last couple of lines at the end of each verse repeated once if you want it to be true to the original. I'm sure our Argies will appreciate this chant & maybe even get it going in the dressing room! Maybe the boys from the 1894 group could ask for some input from Sergio & the others?

If the singing sections get this one right, particularly at the slower pace, from the Watford game everyone else will be able to join in & keep it going for ages. I think this could be immense.

Hi! I'm Franco from argentina. I m here to show the original version of this song, singed by the fans of the biggest team of the world. BOCA JUNIORS.

Welcome to the forum mate. Always dreamt of going to a boca river plate match. Looks incredible.

We always sing our songs too fast like we're all dead excited to see who can get to the end first. Slow em down man!
it's Fuckin embarrassing how little rhythm our fans have. we're fromt he musical mecca of Manchester for fuck sake!

When we sing 'oh when the blues...' i can't even keep up, it's like a rap.

A few things things form Yesterday.

Good to hear it get going at Everton, but the second verse wasn't sung. We need to get that going as well.

We've got Martin Demachelis.

We've got Zuculini too,

We've got Willy Caballero,

Also, the our 'Argies are coming after you!' bit sounded different.

It sounded like people were making that bit up as the song caught on.

From a personal point of view I would change Argies to Argentines. It's a bit more respectful.

And finally.(you moaning b******, jrb. ;-)

Would like some whistling included at the end of each line. Just like they do in Argentina. Let's throw in the moving hand in the air as well.

Will sound great against Watford when everyone learns the tune and the words.

Welcome to the forum mate. Always dreamt of going to a boca river plate match. Looks incredible.
First, it is called riBer plate since 26-june-2011. Lol.
Second, if you come to Argentina that's the first thing you have to do. Maybe no Boca-RiBer but another match is the same. Im talking about La Bombonera, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.