Argentinian blues

I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring as I think mine is the best tried to get it goin a cpl of times

We are man city were the greatest
We've got utd on the run
With Sergio zabaleta demamicelis
We'll never stop until the league is won

We are the best, so fuck all the rest
Are you listening you stupid scouse scum
With naseri Silva kompany
We'll keep making history
Sheikh Mansoor we thank you for it all
2.3.4.......repeat.....

This was gathering pace in 115 today. A small group were trying to get it going throughout the game and it caught on by the end. Sounded decent.

This was gathering pace in 115 today. A small group were trying to get it going throughout the game and it caught on by the end. Sounded decent.

gathering pace? It was sang for pretty much the entire 90 minutes at Everton last week. It's already reached it's top speed. As usual, today, the overexcited tried to quicken it up. We'll be singing it a 140bpm with some background edm come palace away.

gathering pace? It was sang for pretty much the entire 90 minutes at Everton last week. It's already reached it's top speed. As usual, today, the overexcited tried to quicken it up. We'll be singing it a 140bpm with some background edm come palace away.

Yes, gathering pace. Certainly isn't at top speed at home at least. People didn't seem to know whether to sing the demichelis second verse or go back to Otamendi again so it's still a work in progress.

Does that mean the toad suit needs dusting off?
Didsbury Dave said:
Tell you what mate. If that song 'takes off' in the stadium I will dress as a toad, run on the pitch and croak my way into Bluemoon immortality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.