Argh Bloody Doctors!

Prestwich_Blue said:
I went to see my doctor and said I thought I had a problem with my ears. "What's the symptoms?" he asked, I said "It's a famous American cartoon family."
[bigimg]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/alexgergPA0405_468x312.jpg[/bigimg]

I've noticed none of you budding Les Dennis's are sticking these in the 'joke' thread

This man visits the doctors and says, "Doc, I think I've got a sex problem. I can't get it up for my wife anymore." The doctor says, "Come back tomorrow and bring her with you." The next day, the man shows up with his wife. The doctor says to the wife, "Take off your clothes and lie on the table." She does it, and the doctor walks around the table a few times looking her up and down. He pulls the man to the side and says, "You're fine pal. She doesn't give me a hard-on, either."

Bloke goes to the doctors and say please help me doc I cant stop farting.. the doctor pics up a huge long wooden pole with a hook on it and walks towards the man.. the man says what you gonna do with that?? the Doctors says "Im gonna open the window..it fucking stinks in here".

I went to the doctors the other day and i said "Doctor, Doctor, i feel like a pair of curtains"
The doctor said, "Well, you're clearly suffering a severe episode of psychosis and are extremely delusional, we msut get you some help straight away". Im better now

CTID1988 said:
I went to the doctors the other day and i said "Doctor, Doctor, i feel like a pair of curtains"
The doctor said, "Well, you're clearly suffering a severe episode of psychosis and are extremely delusional, we msut get you some help straight away". Im better now

I went to the doctors the other day complaining of urges for purple courdroy trousers.

He diagnosed bad cat AIDS.

True story.

samharris said:
Bloke goes to the doctors and say please help me doc I cant stop farting.. the doctor pics up a huge long wooden pole with a hook on it and walks towards the man.. the man says what you gonna do with that?? the Doctors says "Im gonna open the window..it fcking stinks in here".

Why did he walk towards the man and not the window then?

My Doctor's has recently got a right posh new receptionist.

Went in the other day, she looked up from her desk and said "yarse?" . "No" I replied, "me head"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.