ARIS fans

Whitworth Park said:
Hi
Where dit it kick off before the game ?
I saw nothing, no saying your wrong, just wondered where it happened.
Saw loads of their runing down the street goading the Police but they
were as nice as pie with us.

I think it was PAOK fans and Aris fans. In the square. I was to busy going to some shitty pointless police check to see. But from what i heard it was more PAOK and Aris.

All this talk of thousands of greeks 'descending on manchester' without tickets tonight got me thinking, maybe they'll stick any of them who are in the home end, up into the third tier of the Colin Bell??

BufordUSABlue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
What the fucks been going on in this thread haha!

Is it 2 fans from other team arguing with each other on a city forum?

Brilliant!

YCMIU !!

I watched it live last night. You could feel the atmosphere within the thread!

CTID_92 said:
All this talk of thousands of greeks 'descending on manchester' without tickets tonight got me thinking, maybe they'll stick any of them who are in the home end, up into the third tier of the Colin Bell??
That would be the sensible option, so no chance!

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Whitworth Park said:
Hi

I think it was PAOK fans and Aris fans. In the square. I was to busy going to some shitty pointless police check to see. But from what i heard it was more PAOK and Aris.
Na their was about 40 Aris fans walking through chanting and threw a flaire at us, 2 ! PAC men picked it up and threw it back them. That was it.

CTID_92 said:

it was a simple spelling mistake I think. I wandered up to town at lunchtime and there were simply hoards of bespectacled students all over the place - certainly were thousands of geeks.....

Whitworth Park said:
Hi

A lad got chinned by an Aris fan outside the ground before the game, and some other Blues got chased by a group with knives. Wasn't widespread trouble, but there were definitely a few incidents outside the ground.

Ric said:
Whitworth Park said:
Hi

A lad got chinned by an Aris fan outside the ground before the game, and some other Blues got chased by a group with knives. Wasn't widespread trouble, but there were definitely a few incidents outside the ground.

he was walking behind us a Aris lad tapped him on his shoulder and when he turned round he got one in the mouth. A few came chasing us but it wasn't that bad. Although Felix said some pulled knifes but that was just for show (imo) If they was serious they'd of given us it soon as we got out of the taxis as we was dropped off right in the middle of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.