ARIS fans

Just see that video.....................

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvbLmmadJa4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

allan harper said:
Ric said:
A lad got chinned by an Aris fan outside the ground before the game, and some other Blues got chased by a group with knives. Wasn't widespread trouble, but there were definitely a few incidents outside the ground.

he was walking behind us a Aris lad tapped him on his shoulder and when he turned round he got one in the mouth. A few came chasing us but it wasn't that bad. Although Felix said some pulled knifes but that was just for show (imo) If they was serious they'd of given us it soon as we got out of the taxis as we was dropped off right in the middle of them.
hello there from a sad Aris fan that did not make it to Manchester :-(

It was quite friendly in Thessaloniki, many City fans drinking beers just outside our stadium, mixed thousands of Aris fans, absolutely no "hostile" situations despite the heavy drinking circumstances ::lol::
Only trouble I recall, an Aris fan ran in the pitch and grabbed a flag (I think) that was hanging low on your tier, and an English guy (obviously the owner of the flag) yelling to the english stewards "No protection, no protection". I was told the flag was turned back...

I' sure my Aris mates will heavily enjoy todays game, no matter what happens inside the pitch.
0-1, my 50E are on their way to betfair.

Enjoy!

Suspect the lads will be having a good laugh with the Aris fans down at shambles. Went down at my lunch and initially quiet but by 2:15 a number of their fans had started drinking.

Generally a good bunch albeit one had a green and yellow scarf. Had a word with a lad with them and suggested he shouldn't have it on at the ground - next time I looked through the window he had taken it off.

Was quite envious of them being over as apart from the bottles being thrown at the end of the game had a great 2 days in Greece. Had to be dragged back to work at 2:30!! Enjoy those away days.

Oh well, work finished and now back to Dukinfield before setting off to the game.

Ric said:
Whitworth Park said:
Hi
Where dit it kick off before the game ?
I saw nothing, no saying your wrong, just wondered where it happened.
Saw loads of their runing down the street goading the Police but they
were as nice as pie with us.

A lad got chinned by an Aris fan outside the ground before the game, and some other Blues got chased by a group with knives. Wasn't widespread trouble, but there were definitely a few incidents outside the ground.

Fuckin Rag WUM

It was me who got chinned. Happened as they said, someone tapped me on the shoulder and twatted me right in my grid as I turned round. Had lips like Wio for most of last week but its all part of the fun I suppose.

Someone said they had knives and a few bottles were thrown at us but apart from that one incident there wasnt any other trouble that i'm aware of.

rassclot said:
BlueDean said:
Fuckin Rag WUM

is this an attempt at a clarkie? if so it's an epic fail.

I got chased with a few of the lads when we left the cafe on the corner near the ground. Had to run the length of the stadium until we got to the city turnstyles. We were taking no chances. My mate got twatted as he started to run! see above!!

Emperor-3 said:
Just skip the Jagiellonia talk. It has nothing to do with this game.

This is about ARIS and MAN CITY!

ARIS fans won't cause any problems to the City fans or the city of Manchester. I don't know how many of you went to Thessaloniki, but from what I heard the City fans had a good time there. Changing shirts and drinking beers with Aris fans, exactly like it should be.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to travel to Manchester. I just went to Leverkusen this year and we had a good time there

I can assure you guys that you will see something you never seen before today. The Aris fans are on a complete different level and anyone that experienced a Aris game says that they have the best fans in Europe.

I would really like to hear what you guys thought of the trip to Thessaloniki?
No trouble in Leverkeusen? Find that amazing if you didn'tgiven the number of Turkish living there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.