ARIS fans

Re: Message to all Aris Salonika fans

DD said:
FFS They have come to our gaff, sang for ninety minutes and give us all a lesson on footballing support and some idiots on here call them sheep!!! I think that sums up how bitter some of the tits who support us really are.

Well I tell you one thing, give me sheep following our club every day of the week if that is what sheep are. If our fans made 5% of that noise I would be happy.

Their fans were utterly magnificent tonight and it has been a privilege to host them.

Thank you Aris fans. You were magnificent. Some of us here will give you credit for what you are.
I hope your not quoting me because i have already said their fans were magnificent and a pleasure to meet ( home and away ).

I just don't like all the orchestrated bollocks

When a megaphone isn't making a difference, you know you're flogging a dead horse(sheep) and are up against great support. Respect to the Aris fans who supported their team tonight for '90 minutes non-stop', even though they were 'getting beat'.

Aris, Manchester City fans salute you! Complete respect!

Άρης, Μάντσεστερ Σίτι ανεμιστήρες Σας χαιρετώ! Πλήρης σεβασμός!

mancitygaz said:
DD said:
FFS They have come to our gaff, sang for ninety minutes and give us all a lesson on footballing support and some idiots on here call them sheep!!! I think that sums up how bitter some of the tits who support us really are.

Well I tell you one thing, give me sheep following our club every day of the week if that is what sheep are. If our fans made 5% of that noise I would be happy.

Their fans were utterly magnificent tonight and it has been a privilege to host them.

Thank you Aris fans. You were magnificent. Some of us here will give you credit for what you are.
I hope your not quoting me because i have already said their fans were magnificent and a pleasure to meet ( home and away ).

I just don't like all the orchestrated bollocks

That is the way they do it in Europe.

At the end of the day, if you sing along to a song that the crowd are singing, it's not individual, it's doing it because everyone else is doing it. Therefore it's orchestrated.

Whether a person be leading it or whether a group be leading it, it's still following the flock.

When you start a song on your own and you are the only one singing it, then you have a point. When you claim that we are better because a bloke starts singing it after a few beers and it cottons on as opposed to a bloke starting it via a microphone who has not had a few beers and it cottons on, then I fail to take the point seriously.

DD said:
mancitygaz said:
Who said I was right? Einstien

I would have thought it highly unlikely that Einstein would say you were right, to be fair!:)

Anyway, what's your take on this fantastic, spontaneous individual support of ours doing 'the Poznan'?

The very same 'Poznan' that was "orchestrated" by Poznan supporters the first time we saw it?
I find 'the poznan' a bit of fun and don't mind it at all, but if someone was at the foot of a stand and tried to tell me to 'NOW' then I'd have a problem with that.

mancitygaz said:
TheBlueNowhere said:
So you originally start slating the Aris fans for acting like sheep yet you've just come out with that reply that you've no doubt heard somebody else say and have now copied them? You couldn't make this up :L
I havn't slated the Aris fans once, I actually said they were magnificent

Slate was probably the wrong choice of word, replace it with needlessly insult and thats more fitting. See quote below:

mancitygaz said:
Our away support and chants in european games are fine thanks.

We are not sheep.

It is not an episode of Glee.

Be jealous keyboard warriors if you want but it's not for me or all the blues I travel with thanks.

So stick it up your arse.

Isn't even following a football team sheep like behaviour? A football fan accusing other fans of sheep like behaviour is about the most ridiculous conversation I've ever had. I'll leave you puzzling over that little question, I'm off to bed.

mancitygaz said:
DD said:
I would have thought it highly unlikely that Einstein would say you were right, to be fair!:)

Anyway, what's your take on this fantastic, spontaneous individual support of ours doing 'the Poznan'?

The very same 'Poznan' that was "orchestrated" by Poznan supporters the first time we saw it?
I find 'the poznan' a bit of fun and don't mind it at all, but if someone was at the foot of a stand and tried to tell me to 'NOW' then I'd have a problem with that.

The fact that those around you are doing it is telling you that you must do it NOW. You're not going to do it any other time on your own are you? Therefore it is orchestrated. You are part of a mass of bodies doing what those around them are suggesting you should do.:)

well since he was mentioned, it appears Einstein was quite right with that universe quote..

DD said:
mancitygaz said:

The fact that those around you are doing it is telling you that you must do it NOW. You're not going to do it any other time on your own are you? Therefore it is orchestrated. You are part of a mass of bodies doing what those around them are suggesting you should do.:)
Jesus Christ! We do the 'poznan' as a goal celebration. We don't need some half naked bloke telling us when to do it or to tell us when to bang a drum. Do I need to go further?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.