ARIS fans

Andouble said:
I'm stunned they're bringing 5,000. That's an absolutely colossal number. We could be in for a rude awakening me thinks.

Tis pretty much what Mancini tried to say craving for full attendance on this one.
I'm glad we'll have such a good spot in the stadium, few years ago in Munich vs
Bayern we were 7,000 but placed up in the skies. Get ready for a yellow fiesta!

I'm glad their bringing so many, creates a better atmosphere.

it will improve our own which will get us up more for the game, resulting in more noise and support for the lads.

Good advice to Aris supporters: have yours eyes open... for Jagiellonia fans, those of them living in Manchester area, surely have some oncoming suprises for you he he he >:)

UltraPoland said:
Good advice to Aris supporters: have yours eyes open... for Jagiellonia fans, those of them living in Manchester area, surely have some oncoming suprises for you he he he >:)

It's a vendetta only on their side, we can't care less about them.
They were the worst visiting fans we've had in Thessaloniki in the qualifiers,
acted so stupid. We could also behave like that but we decided to protect
our field from banning, these guys are just not ready for Europe yet.

oh wait you mean Jagiellonia gays???

Those bald skinhead pricks who started fights with police for no reason, and then got BATTERED....when hooligans come to play in Greece they usually eat dick my friend.

Tell that to your jaggellonia skinhead pricks, ok?
For any man city fans wondering, Polish people think they can come to Greece and fight for no reason, well greek police dont like to fuck around:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vue9_rNwSII[/youtube]

HAHAHAH and their asses hurt allllllll the way back to Poland.....!!!!

So moral of the story for our polish friend???? Dont start fights in Greece, becuase you will get Fucked severely like the guy at the end of the video......oK??? got the message?????

gege???

You are the biggest faggoty cowards and scum possible- that`s the opinion about you among all the Polish fans (not only Jaga supporters).
I personnaly don`t bother cause I`m not hooligan but many many people got fingers crossed you will qualify and be playing in Poland on Euro 2012.

I gave you an advice so shut up and obey (or not) but I`m really not interested (neither City fans I guess) in your weepy stories.

cowards and scum???

LOL

You are the ones who started fights for no reason.....police does not like this one bit.....Police kicks hooligans asses, end of story....I dont see how you can see the situation differently, Mr. HOOLIGAN because it seems you are defending the hooligans actions????

You gave advice??? The advice to "watch out for jaggelonia fans because they want revenge hahaha"

OK, THANK YOU MR. HOOLIGAN, NOW FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SKINHEAD LAND.

Man City fans, sorry, the behaviour of man city fans in Greece was immaculate, I am NOT going to sit here and defend Hooliganism just because mr POLISH HOOLIGAN here wants to cause trouble....

Man City fans behaved perfectly in Greece.....But the Poles however, what a bunch of PRICKS who got their asses HANDED to them...

eating%20popcorn.gif

All the visiting European fans have been brilliant, and I am hoping some of their songs and support will have the same impact on City fans as Poznan did.

I was watching Celtic hammer the huns last weekend, and the Celtic fans were doing the Poznan too. They've got some great songs copied from Depeche mode. Wont be long until some English teams rip it off. Imitation is the best compliment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.