ARIS fans

Dear Alex and all other friends in that forum,
we are 64 years without champion,42 tears without a cup.
We have play 4 final cup in last 10 years and we didnt even score once but that is our glory.
That video i will show you...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGhe8-Uz98Q&feature=related[/youtube]

Thanks for this video Drooling, another magnificent showing by the Aris fans. I also watched the video of the Aris-v-Iraklis game. No doubt your supporters are about the best in Europe.

What I remember about going to Aris is they wouldn't leave the ground at full time. The police wouldn't let us out until they had gone. they was still singing in the stand about 30 minutes after the full time whistle went !

We was all saying I wish these lot would fuck off home I want a pint !

allan harper said:
What I remember about going to Aris is they wouldn't leave the ground at full time. The police wouldn't let us out until they had gone. they was still singing in the stand about 30 minutes after the full time whistle went !

Another difference in the 2 football cultures. The Greeks get there very early before KO and don't start drifting out early like so many of our fans. I hope you got your pint, a few ouzos and if your luck was in meeting the right people you could have got a decent spliff.

Dear Alex,
yes we go eraly in our home stadium 2-3 hours earlier and we meet our friends,drink and talk about our team and we preper our selfs for match,specialy if it is a big game.

Come in second round when we play with Paok.
See a view before 2 years game when Paok was close to take the champion.
See atmosfere and two goals...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iqXaVfX7o8[/youtube]

Aother great post of the Aris fans in action my friend. The atmosphere seems absolutely electric. The more I see of these videos the more I want to come to see an Aris game, especially against Paok.

Hello again my friends.
Well Alex in year 1997 we go in division two.
The next year of course we was in "Premier League" of Greece and second game was with Paok in their home.
7000 people we went with legs from our stadium to Paok stadium.
It is 2 Km away those two stadiums.
We win 1-4 and was so...........( cant write it in english...not exist the right word for express that feeling )...
See and comment...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut2LH7vyaBI[/youtube]

allan harper said:

You should have stood near the fence they were try to sort us with a drink trouble was it was still in the fuckin bottle an flying thru the air.

i kne albert davy said:
allan harper said:

You should have stood near the fence they were try to sort us with a drink trouble was it was still in the fuckin bottle an flying thru the air.

Haha I remember the flying bottles fortunately for me I was stood near the back of the stand. It was funny walking through the riot police as they opened the gate to let us out, I thought any minute these coppers are gonna set about us with their weapons !

allan harper said:
i kne albert davy said:
allan harper said:

Haha I remember the flying bottles fortunately for me I was stood near the back of the stand. It was funny walking through the riot police as they opened the gate to let us out, I thought any minute these coppers are gonna set about us with their weapons !

fortunately you got safe and sound back to your jacuzzi!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.