Aris v Man City flight & hotel details - UPDATE

i kne albert davy said:
Never read this so how would we know about the White Tower P.O.W. camp thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it.

Good call and true! Easyjet never told me about this! and I had nothing with the match ticket saying this.
So for us too it was never said.
We didn't have a clue.

Hello guys!!Im an Aris fan from Katerini,a nearby town to thessaloniki (70km) away!Nice to meet you all^^

1st of all dont mind this stupid police annoncement lol.You can go in the stadium whenever you like and noone will even think to let you out if you have a ticket.Dont worry about our policemen,they are retarded anyway-always making easy things difficult.If they wanna check you,they can do it in stadium gates.

Feel free to walk among Aris fans outside stadium,noone is gonna annoy you.If you dont have much money you can buy cheap boozes outside the stadium,or even beer cans for just 1,5 euro.

I think it will be good experience for all of you,our fanatics are well known for their chants and performance :)

Keep away from the west parts of thessaloniki,thats from Train station and west.Places like Stavroupoli,Neapoli,Ilioupoli (full of non-greek,emmigrant paok fans),train station,Vardaris roads with whores etc,aint places for unaware ppl.Keep to the center and east part of thessaloniki:)

Feel free to ask anything :)

Maywise3 said:
Hello guys!!Im an Aris fan from Katerini,a nearby town to thessaloniki (70km) away!Nice to meet you all^^

1st of all dont mind this stupid police annoncement lol.You can go in the stadium whenever you like and noone will even think to let you out if you have a ticket.Dont worry about our policemen,they are retarded anyway-always making easy things difficult.If they wanna check you,they can do it in stadium gates.

Feel free to walk among Aris fans outside stadium,noone is gonna annoy you.If you dont have much money you can buy cheap boozes outside the stadium,or even beer cans for just 1,5 euro.

I think it will be good experience for all of you,our fanatics are well known for their chants and performance :)

Keep away from the west parts of thessaloniki,thats from Train station and west.Places like Stavroupoli,Neapoli,Ilioupoli (full of non-greek,emmigrant paok fans),train station,Vardaris roads with whores etc,aint places for unaware ppl.Keep to the center and east part of thessaloniki:)

Thanks for that info, police are the same in every country I think!

Maywise3 said:

Welcome :) and cheers for the info :)
I think the Police will only now need a taxi for the 4 people that may turn up at the White Tower lol.
We arrive on the Monday night, where is a good bar/club that we will have no hassle with decent priced drinks? or area to go to?
I hope your fans do put on a show, it's good to see, part of the experience.
Shame UEFA have clamed down so no fireworks/flares will be going off, seen some of the youtube videos and it looks impressive.

mcfcmatt said:
Maywise3 said:

Welcome :) and cheers for the info :)
I think the Police will only now need a taxi for the 4 people that may turn up at the White Tower lol.
We arrive on the Monday night, where is a good bar/club that we will have no hassle with decent priced drinks? or area to go to?
I hope your fans do put on a show, it's good to see, part of the experience.
Shame UEFA have clamed down so no fireworks/flares will be going off, seen some of the youtube videos and it looks impressive.

Go on Valaoritou street and the surrounding streets,its in the center of the town and there are like 30 places for drink and music and 10 or more for food.They are some cheap bars there.Avoid the luxury-like clubs and restaurants tho,they are pricey.

Yeah no flares at all :( The fines are very heavy,considering the situation in Greece and we should protect our team.At least they let us doing it in Greek league :P

Cheers for the heads up and tips.
You should find yourselves lucky, you can fart in the ground in England and get banned!
Shame really because something like that must be out of this world to see.
I know the Poznan lads are into all that, they were loud but would of been wicked to see them go mental with the flares etc, maybe we can all show you the Poznan?! Seems to of been one of the things we caught on seeing ultra following teams. It's not in our culture to be honest. We are more pop and crisp type of people ;)
See you over there.
CTID

What is "the Poznan thing"?... O.o And what Poznan has to do with Aris vs Man city?As far as I know,poznan is a polish town,you probably mean Lech Poznan fans?They are pretty good,but I think we are louder :p

Btw if you wanna see flares and great atmosphere,find links for today's game!!
Aris vs Olympiakos at 19:30,(that's 18:30 for you)!!Will be a great game !:)

I will be supporting you vs the fags of Manchester united!Good luck and I hope you win the league,also hoping for a tiresome game so your players come to Greece exhausted:P

I hate manchester united and chelsea,stupid teams with stupid crowd:P

Another one who is going nowhere near the White Tower on Tuesday afternoon.

I had enough of being herded from train stations to grounds and being penned in a cage back in the 70's and 80's.

So, stuff your buses and your lack of toilets and refreshments.

See you in the town (from Sunday night) and in the ground!

Have a safe trip out.

who in the right mind is going to make their way to the white tower...its a taxi for us... i m more bothered about the weather, its turned to rain

pissedagain said:
who in the right mind is going to make their way to the white tower...its a taxi for us... i m more bothered about the weather, its turned to rain
Pullin trunks out and puttin overcoat in wish the forecasters on here could make their minds up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.