Aris v Man City flight & hotel details - UPDATE

Re: Aris v Man City Tue 15th Feb TRIP DETAILS

ConnorMCFC said:
greenie said:
Anyone booked hotels? Don't know whether to stay near the port or out near the ground. Where have people booked in?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cityhotel.gr/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cityhotel.gr/</a>

looks very nice , bit upmarket & pricey for me, seen one for 20 euro a night , reviews says its a hostel for immigrant workers from albania, think i,ll keep looking

fat boy blue said:
ConnorMCFC said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cityhotel.gr/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cityhotel.gr/</a>

looks very nice , bit upmarket & pricey for me, seen one for 20 euro a night , reviews says its a hostel for immigrant workers from albania, think i,ll keep looking

I'll get that booked! :o)

scall said:
fat boy blue said:

I'll get that booked! :o)
It would be an experience....lets leave it at that :)

my mate has just informed me he,s booked us
hotel katerina -athens, near train station
hotel espiria -thessaloniki

both about 50/60euro per night for a twin room & continental breaky

COME ON CITY

GOD BLESS THE SCRABSTER SIX

How many tickets we looking at getting for this. What percentage do we get of the capacity?

citysky said:
just a warning to everyone, greeks are one of the most racist people i have seen and they can cause trouble. these guys dont like anybody, especially western europeans and turks. they dont like the turks cuz of ottoman expansion and they dont like westerners because they invade their beaches and have more money then them lol
but seriously, stick together while your down there, and expect no hospitality because you will get none.
in the end, i hope we thrash these racist bastards 5-0

Complete nonsense. Greece is one of my favourite places to go and watch football & i've watched games over there for many years. As with most places act respectfully & sensibly and you will have no trouble, act like a twat & you will invite trouble.

Probably not a great idea to flash your colours around outside the ground but you'll be OK. Every time I go to a game there I have clueless armchair fans & Sky subscribers telling me how i'm gonna get stabbed etc etc. Never seen anything of the sort. There are rucks of course, however it's mainly confined to the big rivalries; PAOK/Aris, Olympiakos/Panathinaikos etc. You may get some loose change, lighters etc coming over into your sector but you'll survive lol

I'm actually a bit jealous of you guys - Kleanthis Vikelidis is one of my favourite stadiums & Aris have, in my opinion, the best fans in the world. They put on a hell of a show. Unfortunately there's likely to be little, if any, pyro on show which is a shame as it's something Super 3 do better than any other group. Whilst it's commonplace during Super League games, UEFA hand out heavy fines to clubs if their supporters use it during European games. Mindful of the economic state of their club, Aris fans tend to abide by the rules for the most part. They will put on a hell of a vocal performance though & you're bound to see some great coreos, flags, banners, paper shows etc.

Have a great trip everyone...

Hello guys!
I am a greek City fan and i live 50 miles away from Thessaloniki(but i do know it well as i lived there for seven years ) and i am not an Aris fan. I would be glad to help anyone who needs information about Thessaloniki. I can assure you that the trip for everyone who will do it will be great. Thessaloniki is a very beautiful city.
I'm thrilled City will come to our country and i'm looking forward to it..
Don't hesitate to contact me!

interpaul said:
Hello guys!
I am a greek City fan and i live 50 miles away from Thessaloniki(but i do know it well as i lived there for seven years ) and i am not an Aris fan. I would be glad to help anyone who needs information about Thessaloniki. I can assure you that the trip for everyone who will do it will be great. Thessaloniki is a very beautiful city.
I'm thrilled City will come to our country and i'm looking forward to it..
Don't hesitate to contact me!

welcome to bluemoon interpaul
very important question
how much will we be paying for a pint

very important question
how much will we be paying for a pint[/quote]

it depends on where you drink it!!!
if you have the right advice, 3 euros will be enough.Places where you eat(taverns, fast food) have cheaper beers. you can combine food and drink.
if you go to a bar/pub somewhere by the sea to the city center, 5-7 euros.
The food is great here, hold some space for it!!!

interpaul said:
very important question
how much will we be paying for a pint

it depends on where you drink it!!!
if you have the right advice, 3 euros will be enough.Places where you eat(taverns, fast food) have cheaper beers. you can combine food and drink.
if you go to a bar/pub somewhere by the sea to the city center, 5-7 euros.
The food is great here, hold some space for it!!![/quote]

thanks for the info, maybe you could reccomend some places & tell us what they offer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.