Aris v Man City flight & hotel details - UPDATE

Re: Aris v Man City Tue 15th Feb TRIP DETAILS

This trip is starting to cost a fortune !
Flights from Gatwick to Athens £80
Flights from athens to Aris £100
Three hotels and 4 days off work
Oh and 4 days on the piss !

allan harper said:

By the time you work out everything there wont be a big difference to spikes no hassle trip.

whats the situation with accomadation for those doing it on their own, not looked yet, cheapest and near the ground ideally.

any help would be great

not sure if ill even bother with accomm arriving at 0145 in salonika on day of the game and goin back to manchester next day 0450 .....hope they have a late night drinking den or a decent park!

Aris fans are MENTAL!
Poznan are nothing compared to them...
and if we win we get Beskitas
THERE EVEN WORSE!

Scrabster Six said:
not sure if ill even bother with accomm arriving at 0145 in salonika on day of the game and goin back to manchester next day 0450 .....hope they have a late night drinking den or a decent park!

You can bed down with me and Daz after the game Neil! Unless you have a problem?

allan harper said:
Flight from manny to salonika £150 hotel £38 3days on the piss god knows see u there, you'll be the one wiv the dog, bowl and violin.

i kne albert davy said:
allan harper said:
Flight from manny to salonika £150 hotel £38 3days on the piss god knows see u there, you'll be the one wiv the dog, bowl and violin.

We`re doing Sunday to Sunday. Flights from Gatwick Direct £135. 7 nights 4* Hotel £490 for 2 of us. 7 days on the Ale. Can`t wait. Bring it on.

fathellensbellend said:
whats the situation with accomadation for those doing it on their own, not looked yet, cheapest and near the ground ideally.

any help would be great

about the accomodation, the majority of the hotels in thessaloniki are in the city center. there are also some hotels near the airport but they are a bit expensive and i wouldn't recommend them due to the dificulty in transport to the city center.
So check the hotels to the city center. there are three ways to get to "Kleanthis Vikelidis". By bus, by taxi and walk. On the day of the match, if you take the bus it will be full of aris' fans(15-20 min from the center). If you walk, you will be among aris' fans and it will take about an hour. The taxi seems ideal. you will need 10 min and you will pay less than 10 euros.
My experience says, that if there will be about 800 city fans as i hear, the police will gather us somewhere about three hours before the match and we will go altogether to the field with police supervision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.