Aris v Man City flight & hotel details - UPDATE

Re: Aris v Man City Tue 15th Feb UP DATE

DAFC-MCFC said:
Sorry this is a little off-topic, but me and my mate are coming down from Scotland for the home leg. How easy do you reckon it will be to get tickets? cant see them on sale on the OS.
tickets arnt on sale yet mate, and you will have no problem getting them

tasker said:
DAFC-MCFC said:
Sorry this is a little off-topic, but me and my mate are coming down from Scotland for the home leg. How easy do you reckon it will be to get tickets? cant see them on sale on the OS.
tickets arnt on sale yet mate, and you will have no problem getting them

cool mate cheers. Haven't been down to a game for two years, so looking forward to this one.

DAFC-MCFC said:
You'll be able to have as many as you want mate we'll be lucky if there's 30 to 35k there.

Aris v Man City Tue 15th Feb UP DATE

Hotels booked

Booking.com, Art suites,Athens&Astoria,Thessaloniki.

It`s doing my head in waiting for ticket details. My girlfriend rang City up this morning, still not heard from Aris (or u** for that matter) about tickets.

any day now with ticket details for the away leg, i e mailed aris but they were very vague only saying soon... i knew that aris had a 1-1 draw with chelsea but i never knew that they were unbeaten i 40 years at home in europe, my mates just come back and he said most english go in a bar called the drunken duck about 4 euros a beer.. i think its because they footie games on tv..hey but i guess we ll end up in some plastic irish bar

Just a heads up for anyone planning to use the trains in Greece, there may not be any and if there are the prices will have shot up! Looks as if the Athens to Thessaloniki expresses are about the only surviving services.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/something-to-declare-trains-to-greece-tokyo-in-the-spring-students-save-on-buses-biking-southeast-2184761.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/new ... 84761.html</a>

All international trains to and from Greece have been cancelled, along with two-thirds of the 2,500km Greek rail network. Services from Thessaloniki to the Macedonian, Bulgarian and Turkish borders have been axed, together with many local trains – including the scenic Pelopponese lines. The main line between Athens and Thessalonika will remain open, together with the branch to Kalambaka for the monasteries of Meteora.

"For the first time in a century, Greece will be cut off from the rest of the European rail network," says the rail expert Mark Smith of the website Seat61.com.

Fares on the surviving lines have been doubled or trebled; every euro paid by passengers has hitherto been subsidised by a further €2 – and Greek Railways has debts amounting to €10bn.

Oh, I don't know why she's leaving, or where she's gonna go
I guess she's got her reasons but I just don't wanna know
'Cos for 24 years I've been living next door to Aris.............
Aris who the f*ck are Aris

sorry I'll get my coat.

Blue Mist said:
Oh, I don't know why she's leaving, or where she's gonna go
I guess she's got her reasons but I just don't wanna know
'Cos for 24 years I've been living next door to Aris.............
Aris who the f*ck are Aris

sorry I'll get my coat.

Superb

Hi Spike
Any news on the name of the Hotel yet

Depart M-cr 14th Feb approx 07-00hrs
Flights direct to Thessaloniki, approx arrival time 13-00hrs, transfer Airport - Hotel, remainder of the day free time.
Match Day, depart from Hotel to stadium, for the game, leave directly for Airport after the game for return journey to Manchester.
Price is based on return flights, 4star Hotel based on twin shared, all transfers, Airport-Hotel-Stadium-Airport. single room supplement will apply £40pp

Cost per person, £295 4star, £345 5star deluxe
All timings at this moment are approx and will be confirmed asap
NO MATCH TICKETS INCLUDED

For Bookings call
MANCHESTER OFFICE 0161-775-7500
LONDON OFFICE 0207-935-6129[/quote]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.