Aris v Man City flight & hotel details - UPDATE

Re: Aris v Man City flight & hotel details

Goater666 said:
Its a shame we don't play these later in the season, that hotel looks quality. Looking at the current weather there, it looks the same, if not colder than here.

It will be a little bit warmer but not by much. Maybe jeans and t-shirt but deffo no shorts!

any other decent hotels for the Monday night that anyone knows of or has found?

problem is the greek economy..beer is about 4-4.5 euros a half litre, 6-7 euros a litre most places.. i m in the centre which obviously has bars all around..spikes lot are in the capsis down the road (10 mins walk).. there so called pubs like the drunken duck but they are not that big..go with the flow, you ll hear them singing when you walk around

mcfcmatt said:
Goater666 said:
Its a shame we don't play these later in the season, that hotel looks quality. Looking at the current weather there, it looks the same, if not colder than here.

It will be a little bit warmer but not by much. Maybe jeans and t-shirt but deffo no shorts!

No cahnce you're walking around in tshirt in 10degree. :)

Goater666 said:
mcfcmatt said:

No cahnce you're walking around in tshirt in 10degree. :)
Oh i don't know average temps low 50s degs F shade temp be warmer in sun i'm takin me shorts in fact wots the beach like.

Looking forward to this, should be another good away day. Who else is on Spike's trip?

my mate has told me the best place for boozing is Valaoritou Street. Most willgo with the flow and end up at the same place anyway. Really cant wait for this!

Got my email from Thomas Cook with the details on it a couple of days ago about the trip etc, but the money hasnt come out of my account yet? Any idea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.