sam the drummer said:
-----------Given------------
Micah--Toure--Lescott--Bridge
-------Ireland----Barry-------
Robben----Robinho----Tevez-
----------Adebayor----------

Beautiful

Thats scary how good that team is!!!
Its one hell of a team, but not really feasible, its too attacking.

We could play it at home against weaker teams, but definitely not away

Goaters said:
Marca thinks a bid will be submitted over the coming few hours, would love this guy. Truly World Class and on a par with Tranny in my eyes.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?u=http://www.mercafutbol.com/noticias/duelo-en-manchester-por-robben-70502&sl=es&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... n&ie=UTF-8</a>

I know he's a twat. But he is better than every player in the world bar Messi.

He is quality, much better version of SWP and hes pretty good. What you get is one of the best crossers in the business and plenty of goals.

Be a brilliant signing, Real paid £30 million + for him a couple of seasons ago hes still a decent age. I cant see us buying another forward player though.

Cant see the rags going after him, they cant afford the wages or fee plus they already signed Valencia and also have nani, Giggs etc. Bet AC or Inter would love him but could they afford him ? Cant see where he could go TBH anywhere is a step down from Real and he is on big money. They wont sell him for less than £20 million.

Brilliant player, but you have to wonder where he'd fit in?

----------Barry------------ --------Ireland----Barry---------- ------------Barry------------
----Ireland-----Rob-------- SWP-----------------------Robben Tevez-------Ireland------Robben
Tevez---------------Robben ---------Tevez-----Ade----------- --------Ade-------Robinho----
-----------Ade------------

little bit too attack heavy for me, n is asking a bit too much of Barry in defense. Also, the left flank could be a bit crowded.
For all his hot/cold form I think dropping Robinho would be a huge mistake, he creates so much for us.

smiles said:
Brilliant player, but you have to wonder where he'd fit in?

----------Barry------------ --------Ireland----Barry---------- ------------Barry------------
----Ireland-----Rob-------- SWP-----------------------Robben Tevez-------Ireland------Robben
Tevez---------------Robben ---------Tevez-----Ade----------- --------Ade-------Robinho----
-----------Ade------------

little bit too attack heavy for me, n is asking a bit too much of Barry in defense. Also, the left flank could be a bit crowded.
For all his hot/cold form I think dropping Robinho would be a huge mistake, he creates so much for us.

That just looks like a load of names scattered around a page lol. But at home, ...

--- Ireland Barry
Tevez --------Robben
-----Robinho
-------Adebayor

Away would have to be different

agree with most posts on here,robben can be a twat but hes a fookin good player and i would welcome him!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.