Arjen Robben

I'd drop SWP for Robben. IMO both Shauny and Superman have looked average so far but im sure that'll change in the next couple of games but SWP would be a squad player compared to Robben.

drop SWP you having a laugh he is twinkkle toes on the right and when he cuts in players dont know where he is going to go SWP is one of the best all round wingers in the league

Great Player, I think he's possibly been cast aside at Real Madrid because he dosen't fit that superstar image.

There is absolutely no questioning his skill though, probably in the top 3 left wingers in the world.

Sign him up!

gazlinksy said:
drop SWP you having a laugh he is twinkkle toes on the right and when he cuts in players dont know where he is going to go SWP is one of the best all round wingers in the league

And Robben is a far superior to SWP and can play on both wings.

dcye said:
gazlinksy said:

And Robben is a far superior to SWP and can play on both wings.
I agree completely Robben set the pl alight the last time he was in the pl, swp can't even get into the England team over a 35 y/o beckham not to mention robben is 2 years younger than swp, it would be a fantastic buy

From what i saw of madrid last year he was easily their best player! Not sure he would bea great signing for us! He has had injury problems, im not sure he would play rotation and i dont know if he could make our starting 11 now!

seem to remember when robben was in the PL last he got hounded for his diving tactics and every body hated him thats why he left chelsea !!!!!!!!

dachoosen1 said:
Not sure he would bea great signing for us! He has had injury problems, im not sure he would play rotation and!

LOL

''From what i saw of madrid last year he was easily their best player!''

'' i dont know if he could make our starting 11 now''

So he was the best player in one of the best teams in the world, but he wont get in our team. So that makes us like 3rd/4th best team in the world ?

sorry but imo robben is NOT anywhere as good as shaun,,,,,mind you ....i,m a SWP fanatic.......the lad,s brilliant..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.