Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

woah. only just read up on this, extremely happy justice has prevailed. However, the donations that regular City fans have made for him is commendable yet shouldn't have had to happen - surely the club should have stepped in and sorted this out, included funding any legal fees? Would have been a drop in the ocean to our finances. Apologies if the club's involvement has been greater than what I've gathered, hopefully it was.

Blue Mist said:
vintiz said:
Pls who's this guy and what did he do ?

I saw a post requesting members on bluemoon to add him as friend on facebook and send him some sort of good will message. I did and I also asked him what's happening I never got a reply. Someone care to tell me what has happened to him please ?

Read page 1 of this thread.

Cheers !

Yaya_Tony said:
Shocking story to start with, great he's finally been acquitted, what of the accuser?

What of the accuser? is a good question. We'll have to wait and see. I know nothing of the justice system in Sierra Leone but I do know over there is not the same as over here.

Message from Armani:

Thanks to you all for standing by me in this trying times in my life as I fill relieve today, I will like to say a special thanks to you Tony for standing by me and the team as you give me courage and determination to carry on thanks to you all and I hope to see you again and see City win the premiership.Thanks to you all.

Don't you just love justice

Makes me proud to be a bluemooner

I know from personal experience the warmth, empathy and helping hand nature of the like minded among our community is amazingly reassuring and valuable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.