Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

Re: Armani - Sierra Leone & Donations Link (merged)

Any chance of an update on this terrible case, please? Was just thinking about it this morning.

From what I can gather the hearing on the 7th of this month was rescheduled for the 22nd due to the Magistrate not turning up. The legal system seems to be a corrupt mess. But yes the wait continues.

Goaters said:
From what I can gather the hearing on the 7th of this month was rescheduled for the 22nd due to the Magistrate not turning up. The legal system seems to be a corrupt mess. But yes the wait continues.

Absolutely correct what you say. This farce goes from farce to farce. Once again we all hope that justice prevails on the 22nd January.

It was anticipated that Armani would be discharged fully on the 7th January. It wasn't anticipated that the magistrate wouldn't turn up. Your guess is as good as ours as to what the hell is going on over there in a so called justice system.

Great news, Armani has finally been acquitted of all charges.

Ridiculous it's taken this long, but good to see justice finally prevail.

Ric said:
Great news, Armani has finally been acquitted of all charges.

Ridiculous it's taken this long, but good to see justice finally prevail.

Great news!!!!!

Brilliant! Should never have been allowed to get to court in the first place, but as they say "friends in high places" and all that. Good luck Armani; glad it is all over.

Thanks for posting Ric....you beat me to it.

Armani should have the official paper work to confirm this from the Magistrate shortly.

Armani sends his heartfelt thanks and best wishes to everyone who has supported him over the last few months which have been a living nightmare for him and his family.

We are now in the process of helping Armani in applying for a Visa so he can come over here in April.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.