Armed Forces MCFC

F*ck me we are City .good job it never kicked off with the Scum when halfe of these lot were on leave

Manci7y said:
blutone3 said:
Lets not discuss medals though. I forget what mine are all for after number five!!

aha ha ha,.....................Sprog!!!!

Is that a crow tap, tap, tapping.....

Six unless u include the QJ then seven.

snap

Once saw a staffy in the Reme wearing just a jubilee medal I couldn't believe it, I would of rather got fined a bottle of port instead

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Manci7y said:
Is that a crow tap, tap, tapping.....

Six unless u include the QJ then seven.

snap

Once saw a staffy in the Reme wearing just a jubilee medal I couldn't believe it, I would of rather got fined a bottle of port instead
If you got it why not flaunt it

Six unless u include the QJ then seven

oh well thats the same as me,BUT i have clasp on my gsm ni,an i actually got a bullshitty m.i.d.in bandit country,xmg 87 whilst on spearhead,,,an no you cant count the jubbly one lol
can you be lower than 24425870??
if you are then i bow to you,old boy!!!!haha

I actually turned down my Gulf War 2 medal as it didn't feel right being awarded one for sunbathing & getting pissed in Turkey.

Reme 1982-1990 A Mech
GSM NI 1984
FallingbostelBlue I too was in Fally for 3 years early 80's.
7th Armoured workshop.
Spent most weekends in Bremen,Hannover and Hamburg, not a lot happening in Fally.

NiceN Sleazy said:
Reme 1982-1990 A Mech
GSM NI 1984
FallingbostelBlue I too was in Fally for 3 years early 80's.
7th Armoured workshop.
Spent most weekends in Bremen,Hannover and Hamburg, not a lot happening in Fally.

Had 3 postings to Fally during my time, was with 2 RTR from 1995 - 1999, then posted to 2 Bn Reme from 2000 to 04, finally finished as the RCWO of SCOTS DG as my final posting. Like you say Fally is pretty quiet but if you get out and about it's a top place.

2Bn REME being the old 7 Armoured Workshops?
2 RTR were in Fally in the 80's and Royal Hussars, first tankies with Challenger.

Used to go the the Copper Kettle in Fally and another bar by the railway crossing on the road to The centre,
can't remember the name, quilty Frika's there tho.

38 years in the air force, left last Nov. Served all over the place. Met lots of fellow blues in the mob down the years, all Mancunians and every rag I met seemed to be from Basingstoke, Dudley or Swindon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.