army application help

*ATTENTION* this is for Derbomber and anyone else who is arguin... Buzzer1 PMD and he said hes left all this crappy argument out so For me Lads lets just drop it and enjoy talkin to each other on here either then always goin at each others throats like a bunch of rabid dogs...

mcfc92lad said:
*ATTENTION* this is for Derbomber and anyone else who is arguin... Buzzer1 PMD and he said hes left all this crappy argument out so For me Lads lets just drop it and enjoy talkin to each other on here either then always goin at each others throats like a bunch of rabid dogs...

Cheers blueman, thats all ive ever wanted. Complete anti -aggro, Wise words from mcfc78 'n' all. Peace to all.

buzzer1 said:
mcfc92lad said:

Cheers blueman, thats all ive ever wanted. Complete anti -aggro, Wise words from mcfc78 'n' all. Peace to all.

no problem paul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.