army application help

buzzer1 said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
buzzer1 said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
just want to say this is a cracking thread, good job to the lads dishing out the helpful info, der bomber, cheesy etc!

fuzzer1......get a life mate, cyber mafia? lmao fucking hell, you sound paranoid.

Here we go again. So, silly little nobody, who the fux FUZZER? and as people say to me, if you aint got anything positive to say", then zip it. Go and do some more grovellin' to the leaders of yer gang. So as well as not being able to spell properly, you obviously cant read, "im done with you prix. Do One Nobhead.

haha are you serious or just a complete plant pot? fuzzer? it was a joke mate! i know your name is buzzer1, bleeding hell, i think there should be some sort of i.q test before people can get on this site. Over 2 is acceptable......sorry fuzzer

p.s enlighten me....what didn't i spell properly? and also abit hypocritical on your behave isn't it......."do one you prix"?

Unless you are seriously retarded, which sadly i suspect you are, My user name is not "FUZZER" you half wit.DOH!!! And i said all i had to say last night and it was left there, it was you who sprung up and started having a go, and then the other thick little nobodies start having a pop and one dickhead even starts calling me a secret muslim and a rag, so, paranoid and fucked up? look a bit closer to home dickheads and piss off. Im done with ya, GET IT FUCKWITS!!!!

mcfc92lad said:
der-bomber said:
Buzzer ,fuck off and stop making a cnut of yourself...

Very sad news.....they died as Soldiers with their boots on....RIP

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8131698.stm

r.i.p boys..and Buzzer u seem like a reasonable guy can u just leave this out mate? then that way u and derbomber etc never have to argue again?

I am mate, & so say all of us........

buzzer1 said:
Whats up? trying to get a bit of street cred back with the cyber mafia and Der Bombers greasy arse licking bitches, plenny of em 'n' all, after your embarrassing rantings the other day? thing is, ONE CELL, the only thing that the cyber bitches on this forum can get me on, is to start bringing up the Reptilian stuff, or to call me a holocaust denier, or a ffffiiikkkk cutn for my non quotation, and like the poster regarding the BNP(sunday i think), the wnkers didnt have an answer for him, he wrapped the so called bright sparks in knots, the only thing that they could come up with is the racist slur, what a shower of shithouses. Not worth a wa*k nobhead(s).

Are you talking to yourself again, whilst sat in your chair, rocking back and forth, dribbling uncontrollably, or is it ''the Voices inside your head'' that keep making you post Verbal Diarrhoea all the time...[/quote]

Oh, "the king woman has spoken, backing one of his flock up." You have no answer to the post i sent earlier regs the post you sent the other day, chin up etc. "Its not me with the mental health issues, your the schitzoid," if you can switch so easily like you did, your word must suerly be worthless. You are a bully in the highest order, and you must have no homelife as your always on this forum, marching up and down correcting anybody that doesnt fit in with your aggressive and bullying point of view, what a prize Chimp you realy are!! oh yes, dont worry, you wont be menopausal for much longer, Permanent PMT must be awful, "put the kettle on". Ive wasted enough time on you and your silly little woman cyberfriends, you aint worth a w*nk, now go away.[/quote]

how fucking dumb are you? post your ramblings elsewhere.

thats just a brutal response... i'm not getting involved in domsetic cyber feuds, but these sort of comments are uncalled for.. i think the off topic should be axed, as its where most bickering starts.. The ironic thing is,, we probably sit next to each other from time to time at eastlands, or away, share our views on the game with enjoyment.. race home, then all this fucking bollox kicks off!! im not saying your wrong- he's right,, but it makes commenting on what could be a helpful topic for you personnally,, pointless, as slanging matches start with the real reason for the topic thread forgotton!! come on blues, lets be positive in our posts and if not,, lets save the bullying for the rags on the muen!!
de niro said:
buzzer1 said:
Whats up? trying to get a bit of street cred back with the cyber mafia and Der Bombers greasy arse licking bitches, plenny of em 'n' all, after your embarrassing rantings the other day? thing is, ONE CELL, the only thing that the cyber bitches on this forum can get me on, is to start bringing up the Reptilian stuff, or to call me a holocaust denier, or a ffffiiikkkk cutn for my non quotation, and like the poster regarding the BNP(sunday i think), the wnkers didnt have an answer for him, he wrapped the so called bright sparks in knots, the only thing that they could come up with is the racist slur, what a shower of shithouses. Not worth a wa*k nobhead(s).

Are you talking to yourself again, whilst sat in your chair, rocking back and forth, dribbling uncontrollably, or is it ''the Voices inside your head'' that keep making you post Verbal Diarrhoea all the time...

Oh, "the king woman has spoken, backing one of his flock up." You have no answer to the post i sent earlier regs the post you sent the other day, chin up etc. "Its not me with the mental health issues, your the schitzoid," if you can switch so easily like you did, your word must suerly be worthless. You are a bully in the highest order, and you must have no homelife as your always on this forum, marching up and down correcting anybody that doesnt fit in with your aggressive and bullying point of view, what a prize Chimp you realy are!! oh yes, dont worry, you wont be menopausal for much longer, Permanent PMT must be awful, "put the kettle on". Ive wasted enough time on you and your silly little woman cyberfriends, you aint worth a w*nk, now go away.[/quote]

how fucking dumb are you? post your ramblings elsewhere.[/quote]

ah ffs can everyone just drop it ffs and just answer deniros question if u have the answer to it...if u aint got nothin good to say, Fuck off then...simple as

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.