army application help

mcfc92lad said:
der-bomber said:
Yeah, definately, stay in touch whatever you do , you will do well , your attitude is spot on , just get stuck in and get amongst it, the Army loves a tryer and as long as you are giving your best you won't go far wrong. Just keep your head down, get through Basic, it will fly by and get to Battalion, where the proper soldiering starts.

only thing is though ill be living over a 100 miles from Manchester :( the Best CITY in all of england in my view....fuck all the rest Manchester is the Best!

Loads of lads in 1 MERC will be Manc based as well so its ideal for car sharing back at the weekends and leave periods.

der-bomber said:
mcfc92lad said:
der-bomber said:
Yeah, definately, stay in touch whatever you do , you will do well , your attitude is spot on , just get stuck in and get amongst it, the Army loves a tryer and as long as you are giving your best you won't go far wrong. Just keep your head down, get through Basic, it will fly by and get to Battalion, where the proper soldiering starts.

only thing is though ill be living over a 100 miles from Manchester :( the Best CITY in all of england in my view....fuck all the rest Manchester is the Best!

Loads of lads in 1 MERC will be Manc based as well so its ideal for car sharing back at the weekends and leave periods.

god i fackin hope so lol....gonna miss the fellow mancs and my beloved city i grew up in....i better not lose Me Manc accent im damn well proud to be a Manc

mcfc92lad said:
der-bomber said:
mcfc92lad said:
der-bomber said:

god i fackin hope so lol....gonna miss the fellow mancs and my beloved city i grew up in....i better not lose Me Manc accent im damn well proud to be a Manc
It makes it all the better when you come home on leave.It makes you appreciate what you've got,i always enjoyed coming home to see my old mates .It makes going to the match that bit more special aswell.You won't loose your accent either.

just want to say this is a cracking thread, good job to the lads dishing out the helpful info, der bomber, cheesy etc!

fuzzer1......get a life mate, cyber mafia? lmao fucking hell, you sound paranoid.

blue_chili_pepper said:
just want to say this is a cracking thread, good job to the lads dishing out the helpful info, der bomber, cheesy etc!

fuzzer1......get a life mate, cyber mafia? lmao fucking hell, you sound paranoid.

Here we go again. So, silly little nobody, who the fux FUZZER? and as people say to me, if you aint got anything positive to say", then zip it. Go and do some more grovellin' to the leaders of yer gang. So as well as not being able to spell properly, you obviously cant read, "im done with you prix. Do One Nobhead.

buzzer1 said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

Here we go again. So, silly little nobody, who the fux FUZZER? and as people say to me, if you aint got anything positive to say", then zip it. Go and do some more grovellin' to the leaders of yer gang. So as well as not being able to spell properly, you obviously cant read, "im done with you prix. Do One Nobhead.

^^ that ladies and gentlemen is the reason why cannabis is bad for the mind..........paranoid

p.s enlighten me....what didn't i spell properly? and also abit hypocritical on your behave isn't it......."do one you prix"?

oh and one more thing im not in no gang mate, i have a select few friends on here but i don't go round ganging up on people in some fantasy gang you keep going on about......grow up

well well well there is a surprise buzzer trying to hijack an innocent thread, my judgement of you is you are either some sad low life tree hugger with nothing better to do than sit there with the fairies at the bottom of the garden or you are of the muslim race and is brain washed by all the crap regarding the muslim religion and before you go on the racist card( if you are a muslim) i find it hard to take when you are brain washed with the crap that all infedels must die so how about keeping out of the way of someone looking for a career, something you probably wouldnt know about. and yes ive done my share of tours including iraq in 2003 and many other tours of iraq and afghanistan.

andybluenolan said:
well well well there is a surprise buzzer trying to hijack an innocent thread, my judgement of you is you are either some sad low life tree hugger with nothing better to do than sit there with the fairies at the bottom of the garden or you are of the muslim race and is brain washed by all the crap regarding the muslim religion and before you go on the racist card( if you are a muslim) i find it hard to take when you are brain washed with the crap that all infedels must die so how about keeping out of the way of someone looking for a career, something you probably wouldnt know about. and yes ive done my share of tours including iraq in 2003 and many other tours of iraq and afghanistan.
He's a rag WUM mate,very,very hard to ignore.
He infected this thread were a guys asking for help, then started one himself, asking for help..........or he's mentally ill.

bluemanc said:
andybluenolan said:
He's a rag WUM mate,very,very hard to ignore.
He infected this thread were a guys asking for help, then started one himself, asking for help..........or he's mentally ill.

tried biting my knuckles over this one but having read the crap on here and the armed forces day him and that other tool wrote i just had to say something ill take this oppurtunity to say sorry if i offended any innocent people i just cant stand people like this after the shit ive been through and many others like me.

blue_chili_pepper said:
buzzer1 said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

p.s enlighten me....what didn't i spell properly? and also abit hypocritical on your behave isn't it......."do one you prix"?

Unless you are seriously retarded, which sadly i suspect you are, My user name is not "FUZZER" you half wit.DOH!!! And i said all i had to say last night and it was left there, it was you who sprung up and started having a go, and then the other thick little nobodies start having a pop and one dickhead even starts calling me a secret muslim and a rag, so, paranoid and fucked up? look a bit closer to home dickheads and piss off. Im done with ya, GET IT FUCKWITS!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.