Aro Muric - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another solid performance tonight from Muric in our last pre season friendly against Real Sociedad which ended up 2-2, I think he has done enough in pre season to start in front of Pantillimon in our first league game against WBA next Saturday

Another solid performance tonight from Muric in our last pre season friendly against Real Sociedad which ended up 2-2, I think he has done enough in pre season to start in front of Pantillimon in our first league game against WBA next Saturday
Thanks for the update mate. He’s a very good keeper, although I have a soft spot for Costello too! Good luck next season.

Thanks for the update mate. He’s a very good keeper, although I have a soft spot for Costello too! Good luck next season.

To be honest Pantillimon was statistically one of the best keepers in the championship last season but he at times was very frustrating to watch, he would always try and slow down the game, sometimes you just need to get the ball out fast to counter attack and he would just hang on to it too long. Muric seems to want to get the ball out quickly which will help the way we want to play

To be honest Pantillimon was statistically one of the best keepers in the championship last season but he at times was very frustrating to watch, he would always try and slow down the game, sometimes you just need to get the ball out fast to counter attack and he would just hang on to it too long. Muric seems to want to get the ball out quickly which will help the way we want to play

The decision of whether to recycle quickly or slowly surely rests with the management. The goalkeeper should have responsibility for deciding in each instance, for sure, but the general trend should be dictated from the coaches.

Currently playing against WBA (SS3) if anyone is interested.

He looks fucking huge between the sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.