'arry admits it

Redknaap talks shit

afro2007 said:
Redknapp :"I think it’s between us and Manchester City (for fifth).”

i don't no whether he's jealous of us been in third spot or he's just saying anything to makes us feel scared.
He's about right but could also have said it's between us spurs and Chelsea for 3 rd. I personally think spurs will finish 5 th with us and Chelsea within a point of each other for 3 rd. Next weeks match could well decide it.

Re: Redknaap talks shit

Hard to say anything for sure until we play Chelsea and Spurs, incredibly important matches for us. A draw from both would be fine as long as we don't slip up too poorly in our other games.

afro2007 said:
Redknapp :"I think it’s between us and Manchester City (for fifth).”

i don't no whether he's jealous of us been in third spot or he's just saying anything to makes us feel scared.

Its only an extension from his article in the Sun on Saturday, where he said he cant imagine Chelsea not making the top 4, therefore he said he thinks it may be similar to last season, where its between them and us. Mind games or not, it might not be far from the truth. You can hardly say he is "talking shit".

Some of the folk involved in football are like the bird flu viruses - every now and again a new variation comes along - THFCRknp5- it's only 'Arry. At least yer don't get the bullying, aggressive antics that is part of BaconFace's persona, an' while I'm on aggression, nay, violence, what are the FA gonna do about that little shite from the Swamp that chops anything within 10 feet of 'im - yer know who I mean, come on, whatisname?

fuck twitcher..we are the future and he knows it

he always talks shit!

forget the manager or team worrying the mind games from that bent tosspot seem to spread like wild flower between some fans on here most of the time.

its between us and spurs for 4th place.

and we have a harder run in than spurs....before we play them we have to play liverpool (who are suddenly looking a lot better) and chelski away with sunderland at home

spurs have wigan westham and stoke....

we are 5 pts in front of spurs but they have a game in hand......

it could be very very close by the time they come to Coms
the only real advantage is that we have a far superior goal difference to them

we need to win at least one of those away games but we are looking very very tired and it was a laboured performance against wigan especially in the second half.

we need a bit of luck and hopefully spurs will slip up against one of their opponents (maybe stoke??)

they will beat wigan and westham

I agree with him. We have some real tough games coming up, and I hope to God we're not sitting here in a couple of months time saying 'those draws at home have cost us a CL place'.

simon23 said:
we need a bit of luck and hopefully spurs will slip up against one of their opponents (maybe stoke??)

they will beat wigan and westham

All three fighting for their lives - no simple games there.

I can see the game against us being postponed(all going to plan in the cups) and it being rescheduled at the end of the season where it will adopt a similar significance to last year,should be fun.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.