'Arry for Engerland

malg

Have you ever seen or heard a more one sided argument on all media fronts regarding the next England manager? Even Radio 4 have been on about 'Arry for England.

Not one single journo I've heard (not read all the papers yet) have come up with any other candidate. These people are paid quite a bit of money for what they do, and they can't even be arsed to come up with another name.

So, for all the England fans out there, 'Arry is your next manager. Absolutely no way anyone else will be looked at. Top geezer 'Arry.

I will have even less interest in the internationals once arry is given the job, it won't be pretty, his one tactic will soon be sussed out and his media pals will soon have the knives out again....

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

49133hp2.jpg

So do they love Arry or Spurs because it would look like the media could not give a crap about what happens to super spuds if Arry takes over england

I hope they do appoint arry because then hopefully and finally it will expose the myth of arry being some excenllent tactical genius.

the media clamour for an england manager narrows the field to a shortlist of one. on club form there's no doubt that he's the best english manager but to disregard better non-english managers for purely jingoistic reasons is fucking ridiculous. guus hiddink has been mentioned as an outsider & i'd be quite happy for him to be given a shot but we all know this isn't going to happen.

so it looks like i can add 'arry to rooney & terry as another reason not to bother my arse watching england in the foreseeable future.

See this winds me on club form no one else deserves it, he is 2 places better off than last season and the season aint over so he potentially could finish 5th again, he essentially is doing no better than jol over the same amount of time.

In terms of actual club form in relative terms brendan rodgers is doing a much better job.

Another fookin media circus. The coont is clueless tactically and that´s one thing you NEED to have a handle on at international level

Oh Cameron has just stuck his oar in so we know this is political and jingoistic bullshit

mike channon´s windmill said:
Another fookin media circus. The coont is clueless tactically and that´s one thing you NEED to have a handle on at international level

Oh Cameron has just stuck his oar in so we know this is political and jingoistic bullshit

Capello was thought to be one of the great tacticians
Although everyone overlooks his quite good win rate with a poor pool of players really. He couldn't get them to do it at a tournament
Arry has what you need for tournament football, gee the lads on a crest of a wave for 4 weeks type management

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.