'Arry for Engerland

malg said:
Have you ever seen or heard a more one sided argument on all media fronts regarding the next England manager? Even Radio 4 have been on about 'Arry for England.

Not one single journo I've heard (not read all the papers yet) have come up with any other candidate. These people are paid quite a bit of money for what they do, and they can't even be arsed to come up with another name.

So, for all the England fans out there, 'Arry is your next manager. Absolutely no way anyone else will be looked at. Top geezer 'Arry.

If wayne wants it wayne will get it. Anything to stop him being 'gutted'

So let me get this correct,

By the way I do not get all the tv reporting just little snippets and what I read on line.

The next England manager being triumphed is the same man who in open court stated he could not read or write properly, had never sent an email,(even though a computer was on his desk) struggled to understand any business dealings and left everything to other people. Although he could open a bank account albeit in his dogs name.

You really could not make this up, Harry Bassett part 2 - the true story.

To be fair - winning 1 cup in 20 years of management and still being viewed as a successful manager is quite an achievement.

Its similar to Englands success rate.

Match made in heaven.................................

Mike D said:
I think this blinkerd vision of we have to have an English manager is bullsh*t, wake up and smell the coffee there aren't many around. Isn't the fact that most successful premiership managers are scottish. As a nation we just have to accept that if we really want to win something we have to move away from this he needs to be English to be successful because of what has happend in the past. Thats history move on there isn't an englishmen good enough to do the job get over it.

spot on. unfortunately the jingoistic media bandwagon, backed up by crusty reactionary old farts like bobby 'ticket tout' charlton, is now a juggernaut & non-english managers won't be considered, no matter how good they are.

Just hope he doesnt use the brolly approach, with that twitch he will have all the backroom staffs eyes out. A complete joke he should be in a cell, this is how far the media has corrupted our country, a disgrace

Arry is not so simple as he likes to make out - disingenuous (aka crafty) is more like it. For someone unskilled in business, he managed nevertheless while at Portsmouth to arrange for himself a nice chunk of each transfer fee obtained for any player sold on by the club. And have you seen his house on the south coast? I wish I didn't understand business either if that's where it gets you. And those dogs - they look just like their owner, poor creatures.
Anyway, O'Neill has ruled himself out of the running (for what managers' words are worth nowadays), which leaves a very short list. The meeja have decided we gotta have an Brit in charge. That's it then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.