'Arry loses appeal.

law74 said:
Glasgow Man City said:
Don't know how it works in England, but up here they would probably go after him for proceeds of crime as well.

POCA is a very powerful tool, I have heard of cases that we have investigated were people have lost cars homes and various top of the range electrical items, I would imagine that if we are using it then so too will HMRC.
I don't think HMRC would be interested in a load of Dick van Dyke lp's and a fridge-full of jellied eels.

stony said:
sibierski express said:
I think he installs belief into his players like none other. Virtually the same players that were in relegation zone under Ramos are now playing CL football and beating the likes of Inter. Also what he'd done at Pompey before that was nothing short of genious. He even convinced Kanu he can still play at tender age of 55. I'd like that belief in our England squad.

So how much as he actually won in his career to date ?

Not actually sure how many trophies he has won, but I think it's hard to win things when you are always managing struggling sides. I think Tottenham is his first big job. He won the FA Cup with Portsmouth a year after taking them over which is a very good achievement imo and took Spuds into CL after a season.

sibierski express said:
stony said:
So how much as he actually won in his career to date ?

Not actually sure how many trophies he has won, but I think it's hard to win things when you are always managing struggling sides. I think Tottenham is his first big job. He won the FA Cup with Portsmouth a year after taking them over which is a very good achievement imo and took Spuds into CL after a season.

He won the FA cup with Pompy by buying players they couldn't afford. Look where Pompy are now and that's 'Arry's doing.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
law74 said:
POCA is a very powerful tool, I have heard of cases that we have investigated were people have lost cars homes and various top of the range electrical items, I would imagine that if we are using it then so too will HMRC.
I don't think HMRC would be interested in a load of Dick van Dyke lp's and a fridge-full of jellied eels.

PMSL...or a Pearly King suit either!

stony said:
sibierski express said:

He won the FA cup with Pompy by buying players they couldn't afford. Look where Pompy are now and that's 'Arry's doing.

The blame for buying players who they couldn't afford lies strictly with the chairman. As a manager you are always asking your chairman for an extra player here, an extra player there, but it was down to Peter Storrie (i believe his name was) to say no. Managers are there to manage and I believe he did his part of the job very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.