Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entitled football fans.

Its no better on here these days.

I don't even watch them Arse vids anymore. I watched a minute just now and that tosser is really annoying. I thought he'd be a little happy getting a draw against a team like City but then he done his usual swearing and hysterical rant. I'd be embarrassed and angry if a Spurs fan done that every week and I'm a pretty laid back fella. I hope they finish 5th and the Arsenal players do one of their famous selfies for him to send him over the edge

in a way i knew it would end up like that and it only takes 1 and next thing it will be closed down by the premier league
all clubs and the fans will not be doing video on the grounds of any clubs they will be a zoned off with a 2 mile ring around the ground the police have already stopped alot of fan run video on the grounds on match days now it will take them back in doors

right or wrong the fans doing stuff like that are asking for trouble the with me or against me trouble will find you and like it or not it does not help your club

Some fans not happy with Robbie and AFTV lol.

That channel, or rather the people he chooses to speak on behalf of the fans, invite those self same supporters to be open to ridicule. It's click bait - and whilst it's amusing I wouldn't be happy having people who are clinical morons being the face of our support.

Robbie seems a really nice guy, but he's making Arsenal fans look even more ridiculous than they already do - which is some achievement.

Fam.

The Gooners are going to kick right off with each other when we knock them out at Wembley!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.