Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a tweet yesterday where a journalist said, 'I have watched Chamberlain for 10 years but I still don't know what he is and if he is good or not'.

A fair summary, in my opinion.
Rednap has just been on the telly saying he's only scored nine goals in a 170 odd games. Dunny scored more that that, albeit own goals.

A fucking robbery by Arsenal if they manage anything over £15m for Ox based on his ability alone.

He doesn't have a position, he's doing a Milner even though he doesn't have a stand out attribute to control a football match from the middle of the park, and for a supposed attacking minded player his output is wank.

Can't see him as a ready made replacement for Coutinho , but Milner on the otherthand................................

And 9 goals in how many appearances ....................£40 million is daylight robbery !!

Next summer is gonna see 1 big mass exodus from arsenal koscelny,ozil,giroud,bellerin,anyone half decent will want out they will take years to rebuild just like Liverpool.

Jeez why is Oxlade-Chamberlain going to Liverpool?

You look at their strongest midfield (that forcibly includes Henderson) and forward line-up:

------------Can------------
--------Henderson--------
----------Lallana----------

Salah---------------Mane
---------Firmino----------

There's no room for him. Wijnaldum gets in ahead of him in CM and you'd assume if Coutinho stays he'd be the preferred choice out wide or in AM.

This is Milner all over again. Don't be surprised to see him at LB soon enough.

Not true. Go to youtube and search out the Arsenal fan tv videos. Can't remember which one it is, but have a look at some of the Liverpool post match videos. The board get a hammering.
Mucho apologies sir. I only seem to see the ones blaming Wenger. I'm upsetting a few on Facebook by pointing out bits of their history.
Now stop correcting me and get back to posting negative stuff about Leeds.

Rednap has just been on the telly saying he's only scored nine goals in a 170 odd games. Dunny scored more that that, albeit own goals.
lol Dunny, nobody did own goals like him, the master! for my money his nick really was 'fucksakedunny' as i found myself saying bloody often haha.

Back on topic i think Oxlade Chaimberlain is a nice chap but he is the epitome of Arsenals midfield now in human form, wishy washy with no defined role, vague. He will score one decent goal a season and the pundits, espesh motd nodding dogs, having detailed discussions about why he is actually great and is a dead cert for England. For the rest of the season, nada.

:)

I did see a similar stat a few days. That's really poor for someone who has primarily played wide forward, even accounting for his injury lay-offs.

Why do I keep reading that Arsenal have no money to spend on players? Where they really *that* relient on the Champs League money? Are they going the same way as Leeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.