Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're probably mates. Although he's fairly small fry financially when compared to either EVEN if he's worth what he claims.
This is not a wind-up or boast: I have it on good authority that Stan Kroenke finds Trump distasteful and actually despises Trump, Jr.

Now, my well-connected source says that comes more from their gaudy, juvenile lifestyles, than their political or business endeavours, but apparently he uses him as the butt of jokes on occasion in business meetings.

This is not a wind-up or boast: I have it on good authority that Stan Kroenke finds Trump distasteful and actually despises Trump, Jr.

Now, my well-connected source says that comes more from their gaudy, juvenile lifestyles, than their political or business endeavours, but apparently he uses him as the butt of jokes on occasion in business meetings.
I'd say all his mates despise him tbf :) Don't see Trump doing business with him anyway, Kroenke (or rather his wife) could buy and sell Trump many times over, so he wouldn't be able to get up to his usual tricks.

I'd say all his mates despise him tbf :) Don't see Trump doing business with him anyway, Kroenke (or rather his wife) could buy and sell Trump many times over, so he wouldn't be able to get up to his usual tricks.
More true than you know... but that’s a discussion for another thread. ;-)

Looks like this will be done today

It will be interesting to see how he does in the prem with most clubs being linked with him over the last few seasons.

Looks like this will be done today

It will be interesting to see how he does in the prem with most clubs being linked with him over the last few seasons.

Interesting and perhaps telling that none of the biggest clubs have gone in for him though. Munich, Barca, Real, City, PSG, Chelsea, United all opted not to pursue.

So he's gone from one second tier club to another (though on more money).

His main asset is his speed. He is quite wasteful with chances if you ask me. Well suited to counter attacking football.

Simon Stone‏ @sistoney67 5m5 minutes ago
Still no replacement in place @BVB for Aubameyang, so deal still can't proceed. Giroud from Arsenal to Chelsea and Batshuayi from Chelsea to Dortmund not being discounted as way of breaking impasse.

would be quite delicious irony if Arsenal can't close this deal because Dortmund don't get a replacement in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.