Arsenal 4-3 City 21/08/2017

By all accounts it kicked off again in the tunnel according to TS this morning.

I know wilshere is a small lad but my god Matt Smith has really gotten a strong frame on him, I swear last season he didn't look that strong and built, will do him well.

Tunnel action. Can't see too much other than confirmation that it does go off again

Looked as if an Arsenal player piled into one of our lads. Could be a hefty FA fine for both clubs as a result of all that.

I first saw Wilshere when they played City in the Youth Cup semis in 2009, he was an instantly dislikeable twat then and he hasn't changed at all since.

Looked as if an Arsenal player piled into one of our lads. Could be a hefty FA fine for both clubs as a result of all that.

I first saw Wilshere when they played City in the Youth Cup semis in 2009, he was an instantly dislikeable twat then and he hasn't changed at all since.
It was Wilshere, can see him grab our player pushing him against the wall

I really wish the club would change their stance on first team players playing for the EDS. Mendy and Gundogan are both clearly going to be lacking in match fitness, and could have been given an hour last night for the EDS ahead of the Bournemouth game. Every other club does it, and it would probably benefit the kids anyway if they were given the chance to play alongside first team players.
Agree with this. Was gutted when they scrapped reserve team football. Now players are dropped straight back into the first team and can look miles off the pace for a few weeks

Lets see what the FA do to him thinking he can bully our youth the ****...
Bet the do just like the abbreviation...

Anyone know how we actually played? Was there much of an age gap between the teams?

Also, talksport are insistent it was a deliberate ploy by the City lads to get Wilshere sent off most of the match, but that seems a bit farfetched to me. Anyone watch the game to disprove that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.