Arsenal 4-3 City 21/08/2017

Jack Wilshire getting hard with a youth team player because he knocked him over. He just nudged him a bit late. Matt must have ruptured his anterior cruciate dignity.

How Arsenal of him. And then the I'll see you outside bit as he walked off. And he meant it. He went off in the tunnel in a shitty no-mark game. And Arsenal didn't control him.

Arsenal. LOL. Toy bastards.

Anyone know how we actually played? Was there much of an age gap between the teams?

Also, talksport are insistent it was a deliberate ploy by the City lads to get Wilshere sent off most of the match, but that seems a bit farfetched to me. Anyone watch the game to disprove that?

I'd be relatively happy if true. I don't like seeing any player get injured, so there are lines that shouldn't be crossed, but if they know a player has a short fuse and can get him to react, then use it. We've had it done to us for a while in the first team (With the likes of Balotelli), so why shouldn't we use it.

We are sometimes a little too nice, not crowding the ref, or using the "dark arts". For me, Matt Smith has used his head (Hopefully anyway) and saw a way of getting one of the other sides better players to do something daft to the benefit him/his team.

I like the fact Wilson also supported his team mate (Show good team spirit), shame he got carried away and levelled the numbers up .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.