Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

This is going to sound abit silly.
But I can see this loss having a positive impact on the players going forward for the new season. They would have been still (and quite rightly) still in party mode from the treble.
Well now it’s time for the boys to wake up and this has hopefully lit a fire in the lads to go in and do it all again!!

Come on city!
Nowt wrong with a kick up th’ass in pre season, press will be all over that’s two defeats in a row & Haaland hasn’t scored in 6

Happy we got beat in this pointless game, the only thing stopping this side being successful is hunger.

A few more short term humblings will provide the platform for long term success……..again.

I agree,
I could also see some of the players getting carried away with the celebrations again when in reality we need to be preparing for next week now:

The only thing that bothers me from today is that Foden didn’t start. It’s giving bad vibes for the season ahead. Could be that I’m reading too much into it, but he’s an absolutely key player this season as far as I’m concerned.
Would play him in the middle tbh. May take a system change if rodri and kova play together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.