Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

This is going to sound abit silly.
But I can see this loss having a positive impact on the players going forward for the new season. They would have been still (and quite rightly) still in party mode from the treble.
Well now it’s time for the boys to wake up and this has hopefully lit a fire in the lads to go in and do it all again!!

Come on city!
A kick up the arse (as if we needed one).

Don't mind losing this but those Arsenal fans are so fckin annoying. Just like the Dippers last year.
Thought we played pretty well in parts and we look a lot further on than I thought we'd be.
Needed creativity so we brought Phil and KdB on but subbed Haaland. Which was strange. Suppose it just goes to show that Pep is more interested in the tune up for the season than the result.
Great to see our end filled with kids. Hope they all had a great day out.

As soon as I heard that stat from Matterface my heart wasn’t really in it for holding on to that lead for dear life.

Good work out for a lot of the key players getting 90 minutes, roll on Friday. Three points there please and ease into the season over the next couple of weeks.
I was really worried toward the end that we were going to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.