Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

Sky spots spews
BREAKING, Only Arsenal can now complete the domestic quadruple - BREAKING, Only Arsenal can now complete the domestic quadruple etc etc etc etc

I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with that? They hadn’t beat us in about 14 games prior to today. Of course it will be a psychological boost to arsenal. So much of elite sport is won inside the head and any boost no matter how small will be used by any half decent manager,
So a deflected goal and a win on pens will have changed them.into the team that will challenge City ????

They are way to emotional for that to happen and that will be there downfall .........had they had a bit of a celebration fair enough but WOW mark words a variety of teams in this league will play on that for fun this season.

This is a club that cannot handle pressure it proved it last season and when the pressure is on from game 1 let's see what happens ...........last season was a free hit with little or no pressure on now let's see what happens

I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with that? They hadn’t beat us in about 14 games prior to today. Of course it will be a psychological boost to arsenal. So much of elite sport is won inside the head and any boost no matter how small will be used by any half decent manager,
Remember the league cup victory over Wolves after added time and penalties. City fans got a lot of stick for claiming we won that one.

Don’t need to read the whole thread to know lots will have said the same, but what a bunch of small time tarquin cunts.

Arteta’s reaction when they scored was hilarious, like a winner in Champs league final, haha, what a twat.

Didnt give two fucks about the pens, I’d enjoyed what I needed to from the game.

Biggest plus of game, for me, was Kovacic, thought he looked class. Then the Phil cameo, bar not scoring his great chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.