Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Can someone tell Haaland the season has started, his performances are simply not good enough if he does not score.

Reliance on Rodri for control continues, or KdB for creating.

Going forward we offered nothing and they just have to take the back to back losses on the chin.

I think Pep will have learned something here as we all did, nobody can play Rodri's role is a big problem.

Withour Rodri he probably needs to adapt the system a little bit more.

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.

Meltdown incoming…

We deserved a point at best against arse.

The team has hit the buffers and the new guys not pulling up trees.

The team has not been good enough now for a few weeks. Without Rodri we can’t find a way to win is worrying.

Anyway, missing few players and the hangover from last season is well and truly on.

We will come again but after 3 titles in a row and a treble the fire is flickering.

Time to stay calm and reflect. We will turn it around.

Didn’t deserve to win and a jammy Arsenal goal was on. Apart from first 20 min we didn’t turn up.

Time the captains got their heads together and we go back to basics.

Fuck me we've missed Rodri. Looked lightweight without him. Didn't create enough to look like scoring today. Only good thing is Stones is now back. Until England crock him.
Didn’t create enough? We didn’t create anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.