Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

We seemed to have lost the will to press and win the ball back within 10 seconds. We seem to have also lost the will to counter attack at speed. These two elements are particularly lacking in away games. I’m not convinced it’s down to certain personnel missing either. I think it’s Pep coming up with some new-fangled way of playing away games; do the bare minimum, keep the ball as much as poss and win and reserve energy levels for a long season fighting on all fronts.
Other teams may see a tail off towards the end of the season such as Arse did last season whereas we will be going on 14-game unbeaten runs like we always seem to do when it counts. Especially this season as our run in fixtures are quite easy. Just a stab in the dark as I know fuck all and usually talk bollocks.
I agree, we're such a slow team and very rarely break with any pace. Still far too many sideways and backward passes as well, all too ponderous at the minute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.