Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Yes we were absolutely gash today but I’ve never trusted a manager or a group of players more than this lot. They blew our minds last season and will do so again.

By no means a happy clapper. We were completely toothless today. But we’ll be fine.

That transfer department includes Pep too. Those are his friends at top. People seriously think City signs player without consulting Pep!? This is not Chelsea. This is Pep's club. If players are average that is on Pep too. Too early to say anything in them. Always Remember Rodri was Pep signing so was Phillips. Noltio and Bravo were Pep singings so were Ederson amd Sane. Pep wanted Nunes he got him. We knew he had one goal for Wolves last season and didn't do anything there yet he was signed bcoz Pep wanted him. Kovacic was in decline ay Chelsea and yet he was signed bcoz Pep wanted him
Then my point is valid, I should just of clarified that Pep was also part of the Transfer brigade.

Arsewipes were shit so we decided to drag ourselves down to their level..we really haven't played well this season apart from Toon and Burnley which was a stroll.
Only 2 points in it....I see a massive reaction before long then the rest will shit themselves

It's more so his development than being a city type player.

He hasn't progressed as much as we all thought he would in recent seasons. No doubt he's a City type player but his development as a player seems ti have stalled in recent seasons.

Just my opinion.
I’m slightly disappointed in Foden as like you say his development has stagnated a bit in the last season or so but he has all the tools to do it and I’m sure he will get back on track. Disappointed with Johnny Stones coming on because that means he will now play 180 minutes for that twat waistcoat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.