Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

It usually takes a run like this to get pep and the team going. Happens every year. Rodri has a lot to answer to though. Stupid sending off. At least he’s back now though. Although we shouldn’t be so reliant on one player - but we are

Also another thing, supposedly this was the window of “ball carriers” in nunes, Doku and Gvardiol. When we’re facing a tight man to man marking from arsenal why did we not start said ball carriers. Even then, i barely saw anyone trying to carry the ball to break the arsenal press. It was all try and pass round arsenal’s block and if it fails, launch the ball long to Haaland.

I hope for once we go into the January window and show our might and are ruthless with the likes of Phillips.
I’d say he’d be glad to go at this stage.
We can’t rely on him when he does play. Pep won’t play him. He’s not of the calibre required, so move him on.

Shitter than a shit thing from Shitland. Offered nothing as an attacking threat today. Got what we deserved. Can’t believe how negative we were. Not seen that before. And definitely don’t want to see it again. Awful.

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.
You're joking, right...?

Can’t help but feel mahrez and gundo wouldnhave made a big difference today

Missing Rodders massively. We didn’t play well, but they didn’t impress either. Lost the game on a lucky deflection. But it’s October. The giddiness will be next level for a few days but we’ll sing in May, as usual.
Just a word on Haaland though, his body language hasn’t been great for a little while. He’s got to do more when we don’t have the ball for me.

Agreed Lucky deflection lost us that as they didn't really offer anything else, although we didn't either. 2 points behind after 2 defeats. I can live with that.
TwicTwicw
We were outplayed like I can't remember when the last time. Even when we lost all those CL games we weren't outplayed.
Give over outplayed !!!

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
Is this person real? Get the hell out plastic fan, no one will miss you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.