Arsenal(A) - Post Match Thread

Considering who wasn't playing, that wasn't too bad. Arsenal aren't the force they used to be (far from it, if we're being honest), but it still won't be an easy place to go to this season. Delighted for Raz, with all the bullshit he has to put up with.

A good result for us, despite some sloppiness. Arsenal aren’t the force they were but it was still the hardest opening fixture of the weekend. We’ll get much better and Arsenal will improve, so I’m pleased to get that one out of the way early doors. As long as Raheem scores regularly for us, I couldn’t give a shit about England.

Comfortable win.
As per last season need to convert our dominance into goals.
Ederson needs a bollocking for complacency , presenting the Arse with three clear chances from sloppy passes out.
Mendy needs to defend better.

There was a large Ulster flag very prominently positioned in the middle of the City section today. Just wondering if there was a contingent over from NIR or if it has some other significance.

Very professional performance

We look strong... like a machine

And we can improve 200% on that

This may have been said so sorry if it has, but does anyone else think Arteta was in charge of that match! Hence why Pep was all over him. I know Pep did it last season.

Well they will get better but it was bad luck to get a difficult away game when most of our players are not fully fit. Huge result.

Put pressure on the rest immediately.

Next weekend:

Chelsea v Arsenal
Palace v Liverpool (Monday)

Although we were missing possibly six players who could normally start a game , todays performance just proves how strong our squad really is , agree it was a big result today and maybe the goons got lucky our 1st team would have run up a cricket score :)

Seems to me that a few people at Sky are already trying to make a thing out of Mahrez being subbed last couple games?

Very unlucky not to score two crackers in first half.
He'll be wonderful once he figures out the team's rhythm. The big switch out to him from laporte looks like it could be a big asset to us this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.