Arsenal (A) Post Match thread

It is an extra substitution. But the opposition get an extra sub if it’s used.
I noticed yesterday that we approached the 4th official with a sheet of paper as soon as Arsenal had to use the concussion sub.
What was that about?

I noticed yesterday that we approached the 4th official with a sheet of paper as soon as Arsenal had to use the concussion sub.
What was that about?
I noticed yesterday that the 4th official approached our bald coach (name unknown) with a sheet of paper as soon as Arsenal had to use the concussion sub, and the bloke didn’t have a scooby what was going on hahaha

Another one of our tough games on paper chalked off and another win and that's all that matters. Goals and entertainment are an added bonus but winning is the name of the game. I wish we'd make it a little less nervy, the pundit's may say we were in third gear and never in danger but my nerves don't see it that way lol!

If you'd have said we'd get maximum points from Spurs at home and Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal away everyone would be delighted and I certainly am. It gives us a healthy cushion in case, God forbid, we slip up, we just need Leicester and the rags to start dropping points and it's happy days. It's a good job we've had this run as the alternative would be the rags on top and probably a title win, how depressing would that be!

Observing the aftermath of the media reports regarding our relentless winning run they are now concentrating on our owners again and our squad depth , reading some articles you would think we have spent a billion in the last transfer window when it actually has taken ten transfer windows of careful spending within FFP guidelines
If it was so easy to buy success why arent Chelsea at the top of the league with their £300m summer investment or Klippety and the Paperboy after their £500m outlays , the jealousy and piss boiling is a thing of beauty and a sign of true desperation that clowns like Delaney have to resort to basic lies.
The most disappointing thing is our club will do absolutely nothing and allow journalists to perptuate their constant lies , which i find strange how does allowing liars to disparage the club improve our "brand".

noticed yesterday that the 4th official approached our bald coach (name unknown) with a sheet of paper as soon as Arsenal had to use the concussion sub, and the bloke didn’t have a scooby what was going on hahaha
They went back and forward for a while passing love letters to each other. I didn't realise that when Arsenal used the concussions sub it meant we could use an extra sub too.
Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread.
Copied the following

Won’t the team using APCSs and also three normal substitutions have a possible advantage by having more fresh players on the field than their opponents?
No, because once an APCS takes place, the opposing team are given the right to make an additional “normal” substitution at a time of their choosing.

If the opponents are making a "normal" substitution of their own at the time of the APCS, that substitution remains a “normal” one and does not count as “additional”.

You guys thoroughly deserved that, I'm surprised it was only 1 in the end, although that was probably down to you taking your foot of the gas.

Was really annoyed at some of our cowardly performances yesterday, thought guys like Bellerin are physically & mentally scared when they play you guys, its really quite pathetic & doing my head in. I can take getting beat by the much better team, I can take going down with a bit of a fight, but just thought that was shit from us yesterday in all honesty.

Still, glad you guys are going on to win the league, best team in the country by a mile, & play football the way it should be played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.