Arsenal (A) Post Match thread

It seems that playing KDB, Gundogan and Bernardo Silva all at the same time isn't ideal.
That's a tough decision to have. Having to rotate them for best tactical advantage.

Pep must be gutted...

That's a tough decision to have. Having to rotate them for best tactical advantage.

Pep must be gutted...
That's quite simplistic given Bernardo looked a shadow of himself when he was flitted in and out if the side to accommodate.Gundogan also struggles when pushed out of position.

We are incredibly fortunate to have such an array of talent/options but its also an issue where our most creative and cohesive 11 are concerned.

Solid professional performance by us today should of been more but a win is a win, and not too long ago Arsenal was one of those places we always lost at. Stones and Dias absolutely fantastic, I was loving them celebrate with each other every time 1 of them made a tackle or a block.

De Bruyne seemed quiet today but he has been out a month and you could tell hopefully that 60 minutes can bring him back up to speed.

Let's get a positive result midweek now COME ON CITY.

Yep. What can’t be argued (although I’m sure it will) is that if we win the league (likely) and the CL (very possible) this season then this is the greatest side in English history. We could even do better.

100 points (unprecedented)
Domestic quadruple (unprecedented)
Back to back titles
Champions of Europe and England (tbc)

No other English side comes close.
Now your seeing things through blue tinted specs. There will never be appropriate recognition ;)

I'd agree, but team wise, I think this is better, 18/19 was very good too, we're talking very fine margins though.
I think 18/19 was more entertaining, but this team has the resilience needed to do what it needs to do. The experience to save energy for tougher days

Best part about this run is that we are ticking off some tricky games (Liverpool, Spurs, Everton, Arsenal). Our run in is much easier than most below us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.