Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

What a team we have. Not at the races first half, dead on our feet, shit ref but we walk away with 3 points from an in form side. This is what champions are made of. Loved the passion in both celebrations today it means so much to them great to see!

Try reading my post again. Carefully, this time.
I did. If it were any other team playing, bitching, commentary bias, crowd acting the same way i would feel the same way too.

No fucks given they desrved exactly what they got be it arsenal or augsberg!

Well now I’m rather pleased we won that after all the moaning and chanting about our history from the Arsenal fans. But almost embarrassed to take all the points. Yes a very soft penalty and they could have had one in the first half but get on with it.

Actually thought Arsenal were the much better team in the first half and we weren’t actually that good in the second. Red card really helped us but then more fool the Arsenal prick scuffing up the penalty spot for first yellow card.

The major positive from the game is the three points and a performance of champions under huge pressure. Didn’t actually see where the winner was going to come from. Mahrez hugely calm under pressure for the penalty, aside from that I don’t think many players would get more than a 7 out of 10.
Totally agree, got away with that one which does show fighting spirit BUT we were second best when 11 v 11 i thought. The shape Arsenal had when pressing us was impressive....centre halves looked like they pushed up to our CM when their forwards pressed which was bold from them and made it very hard for us. We had to clear one off the line, i thought Ederson had some nervy moments... I think Arsenal will be a title contender in next 2 years ..very good young side with some good squad players

Don't mind Arsenal being upset at losing but the BT punditry and commentary going into meltdown is priceless. "City were crap and they still won..."
First half - no penalty by Ederson.
Foul on Bernardo - definite shirt pull. Penalty.
Two reds for Gabriel...seems to be clear cut.
Humphrey just can;t handle it....totally unprofessional presenter. Your team lost...shame you weren't calling for VAR to be overhauled over the last 2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.