Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

People on here really don't understand anymore what playing crap is. We almost never play crap; our level varies but is actually high.

We defended well. Our pass completion was 89% compared to the 72% for the opponent that is getting lauded on TV. 71% possession.

Arsenal were very aggressive and had a very good gameplay, which made it difficult for us. Of course we can play better and had good fortune in them going down to ten but that was not bad luck for Arsenal, it was ill discipline.
Well said mate .. we hardly ever play crap sometime we have to dig in. Best team and most entertaining even when we play below our high leVel

Reactions: OB1
BT going to analyse "why VAR decided to get involved in certain incidents" today.

I'm tempted to cancel my subscrition & watch a stream moving forward, rather than give this shower of cunts any of my money.

It's glorious watching their misery that we won though. They are genuinely gutted!
Amazed you still have it.

got rid years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.