Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

Games like that win leagues.
Didn't deserve to win, especially after our first half performance, but won in the end.
Ake kept us in the game with supwrb blocks and tackles in the area, then the clearance off the line in the 2nd half.
Serves the Tarquins right mind for losing their heads. Scuffing up the pen spot? What the fuck did he expect? A reward?

Last edited:
Think arsenal kind of threw it away but such a massive win. Devastation for our rivals and that points gap is cavernous

I hit mute several times. Mcpointer for someone that played at the highest level is just plain dumb ,listening to him I question if I'm watching the same game.
The worst one was Laporte having his arm dragged up and they spent 5 minutes pretending like he'd lashed out someone and the Rodri slip after he'd already kicked the ball away and they spent ten minutes wondering why it wasn't a freekick or a card.

Hopefully, the most unlikeliest three points of the season.

Now i remember why i hate all the London clubs and their media friends, always throw the toys out of the pram when things dont go their way

To be fair we didnt play well but the nonsense about the biased ref is just Arsenals own braindead players fault. Our pen was a pen, theirs wasnt, thats all there is too it no matter how much commentators will cry about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.